Worst Tech mistake you have ever made?

Mitch

Yes. HD4000. But i heard baaad things. Like CPU Hotter and low end. I just don't know *sniff*

I used it once and it wasn't bad for mild gaming and it can handle HD video just fine.

I used it once and it wasn't bad for mild gaming and it can handle HD video just fine.

Isn't there conflicts with other video drivers?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

6-24-08-his-iclear.jpg

This. Stupidest thing ever. Period.  How it ever existed is beyond me.

It's called the HIS iClear.  It was SUPPOSED to "clean dirty pci-e signals that degraded video card performance".  I can assure you based on the protocols that govern basic digital signal error correction that this is in fact, total bunk.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

6-24-08-his-iclear.jpg

It's called the HIS iClear.  It was SUPPOSED to "clean dirty pci-e signals that degraded video card performance".  I can assure you based on the protocols that govern basic digital signal error correction that this is in fact, total bunk.

What the hell is that thing?

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Isn't there conflicts with other video drivers?

I don't know exactly what you're asking but you can use both integrated graphics and a dedicated GPU at the same time.

What the hell is that thing?

six caps on a pci-e card. that's all.  It's a "loopback" device that draws power from the pci-e bus and does nothing.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

6-24-08-his-iclear.jpg

The way I see it if the GPU manufacture couldn't fit that small amount of components on the PCB of the GPU then maby that GPU should have never been released.

The way I see it if the GPU manufacture couldn't fit that small amount of components on the PCB of the GPU then maby that GPU should have never been released.

I wish you'd been in the board room the day they decided "let's release this"

I wish you'd been in the board room the day they decided "let's release this"

LOL yea i would love to have seen the logic behind making that addon card.

LOL yea i would love to have seen the logic behind making that addon card.

http://qkme.me/3vhb2k

I forgot to plug in the 8pin CPU plug before attaching my massive air cooler that left me no room to plug it in.(first build though)

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Fried a motherboard standing on carpet..saw the zap when i tried to plug in a fan lol.

what piece of tech that you have bought has disappointed you the most? 

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

I bought a phone that was supposed to be unlocked......but it was locked. AAAAAAAAA

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

um, the HTC EVO 3D

Please dont get that phone

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I bought a phone that was supposed to be unlocked......but it was locked. AAAAAAAAA

how much did it cost you?

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

um, the HTC EVO 3D

Please dont get that phone

I got the HTC inspire 4g. They look alike hopefully its not crap.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

how much did it cost you?

100$.USd

iPhone 4. Nice, but useless. Only used it for 6 months before I got an HTC Desire HD, now I'll never use anything but Android.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

A broccoli cutter. LOL kidding. probably the iphone 4s! 

broccoli only tastes good when fried in bacon grease

broccoli only tastes good when fried in bacon grease

Or covered in greese.