Jeremy Clarkson Suspended by BBC

Badger906

I really would like more information as to exactly what happened.

It will be extremely detrimental for the BBC to fire Clarkson.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

if you dont know what he did he made a jokoe about a car looking like people with some defect on their face

That was a good episode

Steve

And all that because some retards take things too seriously. Sad world

He was suspended over a clash with a producer. We have no idea what it is but could be violence for all we know. People will defend anything as long as they get their precious entertainment

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Then if they replace him with Chris Evans(Ginger one, not sexy one) I will throw mouldy cheese at everyone.

I wouldn't even watch without Clarkson. After all, he's probably the funniest person on the show and is the only one who returned from original Top Gear. People watch for him. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That was a good episode

what episode was it?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Grab the pitchforks

I'll get the torches 

I didn't know a final warning spanned across 3 warnings. Fairly sure "final warning" is what the BBC have been saying for a while now. 

If the BBC remove him from Top Gear, the program is finished. 

This is most likely why the final warning has been spanned across three warnings. They don't want to do it (since they know TG is finished without him), but they have to show that they are displeased with his actions, hence the warnings. The "final warning" thing will most likely go on forever, or at least until Top Gear is finished. I can't possibly see them getting rid of Jezza. They probably don't like the image he is giving off for the BBC, but he makes them lots of money. And money talks.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Finally...Bigoted POS.

lol What did he do to get you upset? I don't watch the show.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I wouldn't even watch without Clarkson. After all, he's probably the funniest person on the show and is the only one who returned from original Top Gear. People watch for him. 

Indeed. Also Chris 'Ginger' Evans is a right plonker.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

This sucks, not many details about the event either -.-

lol What did he do to get you upset? I don't watch the show.

sang a song with the lyric "catch a n***** by his toe"....But that was just everybody being "PC", not him being a terrible human being.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I really would like more information as to exactly what happened.

It will be extremely detrimental for the BBC to fire Clarkson.

It so true tho, Top Gear is nothing without Jezza.

that was ages ago, how come they only suspend him now???

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

It so true tho, Top Gear is nothing without Jezza.

I would not be remotely surprised if Richard Hammond and James May resign if the BBC fires Clarkson. Those three are very close.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

sang a song with the lyric "catch a n***** by his toe"....But that was just everybody being "PC", not him being a terrible human being.

i got the vid

Come on BBC.. Bring him back, along with Top Gear.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

that was ages ago, how come they only suspend him now???

Oh, I thought you meant what episode that clip was from.

Steve

i seriously dont know why SKY dont approach clarkson hammond and may and be like right, lets start a new show, you can do what the hell you want as long as its not called top gear. It would still be as big, and sky would probably pour way more money into it! Sky dont care whats shown on their channels!!! 

>Sky

There's your problem. 

Cannot believe that the producer got Jeremy suspended over a small quarrel. Apparently his past controversies are all okay. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I would not be remotely surprised if Richard Hammond and James May resign if the BBC fires Clarkson. Those three are very close.

I could see that happen, but May and Hammond have done other programs and specials with BBC before so they aren't locked to Top Gear

Then again they've worked with JC for decade now so it's hard to see them just leave him hanging like you said.. I digress

Not surprised, he was always the childish one out of the three

Richards nicknames for him the "Ape" and "Orang-utan" fit him perfectly 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Not surprised, he was always the childish one out of the three

Richards nicknames for him the "Ape" and "Orang-utan" fit him perfectly 

That's exactly the point. They're acts. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"