Turkey is about to ban Minecraft

Dafuq...

So if 'hostile creatures' must be killed to protect your loved ones, home or country, its violent and you shouldn't do it?

Confuse Minecraft with the real world?

That's some strong stuff they're smoking there...

lama balagan ? coola mine craft lmao

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I can't even, this is too much stupid for one day.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Everyday I lose a little bit of faith in humanity

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Or by the wasted time crying for the font just change your theme. Lazyness is strong in here.

Or maybe the day theme is blinding because dark rooms (like in my case my mate being asleep means the light is off) and it's impossible to read black text on a dark background. Makes me wanna make all my text white so you day theme users who think it isn't an issue have a problem reading. If I made news posts frequently I totally would.

Well what video game would be safe then in Turkey if Minecraft is to violent

manhunt of course

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This is absurd. I mean, didn't we already prove that video game violence has no real influence on a persons intent to be violent in real life?

The world isn't nice enough.  I don't know what planet you are living on.  Getting rid of things that are bad for us doesn't happen soon enough at all.  Example of this would be killing off pedophiles asap.  If they are caught with enough evidence to nail them for the crime then they should be put to death. Simple as that.  I know that is a whole different step up from banning violent video games but like I already said if you can't see a world without violence in video games you are the problem.

A paedophile is not the same thing as a child molester. From lurking r/suicidewatch for the past couple of years I've seen a few threads posted by paedophiles. They were genuinely remorseful for what they were, and I felt bad for them. If they try to seek help then they'll still be demonised for what they are. I think the attitude you take only helps to perpetuate their fear of getting help, and make things worse for everyone. Not that I feel the same sort of sympathy for anyone who does take it upon themselves to harm a child like that.

This is absurd. I mean, didn't we already prove that video game violence has no real influence on a persons intent to be violent in real life?

A paedophile is not the same thing as a child molester. From lurking r/suicidewatch for the past couple of years I've seen a few threads posted by paedophiles. They were genuinely remorseful for what they were, and I felt bad for them. If they try to seek help then they'll still be demonised for what they are. I think the attitude you take only helps to perpetuate their fear of getting help, and make things worse for everyone. Not that I feel the same sort of sympathy for anyone who does take it upon themselves to harm a child like that.

If they are not breathing we don't have to worry about them.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Not really the way we should be approaching problems as a society

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Then rate it as "Mature", or "18+", or smth.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah, that's a fantastic idea. Only, I already told you that demonising these people while they haven't done anything is only going to prevent them for seeking help. So they live with it in secret, maybe they don't do anything and they keep it under control. But you're never going to be able to figure out who these people are until they get caught doing something. By then they've probably already hurt a kid. So now you have your child molester, you kill him and everything is good, right? Well I guess the kid might be fine and live a normal life, or they might be facing a life of running razor blades through their thighs and wrists and suicide attempts. I guess it could go either way.

On reflection that doesn't seem like a very good idea at all actually. In fact, I think it's a pretty fucking stupid idea.

Not really the way we should be approaching problems as a society

So you would rather society continue on in the way it is going.  Btw pedophiles themselves have said that castration does nothing to stop their urges.  Also I am saying that people be put to death for crimes where it is clear they did a horrible wrong and the proof is all there.  To me there is nothing wrong with the world being a safer place to live in and this will help get us there.

I can see a world without violent video games.  I can see a world where violent crimes are dealt with harsher as in the death penalty for all murders where the evidence is overwhelming.  I do not believe in rehabilitation.  Why the hell should we even bother with that garbage?  It is clear that offenders repeat what they do a large number of times.  This idea of 2nd chances and 100 chances for people is what has gotten the world to where it is now.  It is a joke.

Nineshadow I definitely support your idea.  Now with that said could you live in a world without violent video games?  I am just wondering.

The news needs to stop, they are stupid.

The world would be a better place if the news wasn't a thing.

This is an extremely stupid comment.  Without people being able to report bad things or controversial things going on nobody can take a stand for or against these things.  The news is an important thing in this world. 

I do not believe in rehabilitation

Lost for words really

lets not turn this into a full blown argument but I just comprehend your point of view, sorry

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hey here is an idea for Turkey and MS.  Why don't they just block out all the possible violent actions one can take with the game?  It can't be that difficult.  At least then people who are using the game to be creative can still play the game.  I would think the Turkish government would not want to take away any positive creativity from their people.

Yeah, I totally agree with the argument that kids may confuse the game with the real world. Remember Tetris? That shit caused people to neatly organise boxes while listening to repetitive music. And I hate those Half-Life 2 gamers who beat cops to death with crowbars.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I have to wonder if you can get ahold of something like Hotline Miami in Turkey. It's really only games with massive audiences that achieve any kind of mainstream/government attention.