Turkey is about to ban Minecraft

This is an extremely stupid comment.  Without people being able to report bad things or controversial things going on nobody can take a stand for or against these things.  The news is an important thing in this world. 

not really, i could live with not know almost all the crap the news has to tell the world

are other violent games totally banned in Turkey as well ?

this is ridiculous targeting mine-craft when there are more violent games out there.

Damn, old people shouldn't mess with heavy machinery like the Internet or videogames,

it looks like those are pretty advanced stuff for them xD.

Restricting a game, fine sure they could do that, but a ban? lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

There should be a law that you can't ban anything without trying it first.

This should stop people from banning things for no good reason like the FAA trying to ban fpv (I wonder how many jobs will be lost if they acctualy make that into a law)

Oh wait there should be some exceptions to this rule we don't want all politicians to jump off a cliff just to see if they should make it illegal :(

But maybie this is actually a good thing :)

I really think that they should worry more about their debt rather than Minecraft ... :P..

And yeah... Previously they had also said that they would investigate about violence against women .....

If that reason had made it this time ... I wouldn't want to live in this world anymore

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

Next they're going to ban it in Africa because it's racist. (hey, it's always the black one that steals your blocks, right?)

Ban other violent games IMO.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

If there going to do it just by blocking minecraft.net then it would be easy to get around, change your IP, a simple proxy server, there are many ways to get around blocked domains.

first: not everyone know about this

second: it will still make children not able to play the game (and it'll give a big argument for parent for saying video game should be banned in their home)

lol if i was Turkish, breaking the law will be my first move.

I broke the swiss laws already a couple of times, who cares for the government...

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Turkish president about to turn into oriental version of Putin...