Extremely low fps for the hardware i have. PLEASE HELP

So I've had this issue for a couple years now since i built my pc and nothing ive tried or suggestions ive found online have helped. In most games i play my gpu usage is sitting at around 30%-40% utilisation and my cpu about the same in most cases but the fps I get is far lower than it should be. For example, in gta 5 singleplayer im getting about 70 fps at 1080p high settings. Ive tried changing the resolution to alleviate a cpu bottleneck, stopped all background processes so its just the game running, reinstalled drivers, updated my bios, reinstalled windows countless times and im now fed up with it. Ive tried every solution under the sun to get this working properly and i just cant. The only thing i can think of is a faulty or too weak power supply but i dont think it would be.

Everywhere online says i should be getting almost double the frames in that specific example but for some reason im just not. Any new ideas or help would be much appreciated.

Here are my specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x, GPU: 3070, RAM: 32GB 3600mhz, PSU: Corsair cv650, MOBO: ROG strix b550-f

Maybe try a BIOS reset by resetting the CMOS other than that I checked bottleneck calculator and it says that you have a 9.8% bottleneck so maybe that might be the issue.

Are you playing gta 5 or gta online

GTA is about the worst "example" you could use... game has specific settings that can make it run like shit on literally any hardware and also generally very bad optimization. 

Run 3Dmark Firestrike, link results here so we can see if your hardware functions normally? 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity