What do you do on your pc when you get home?

CoolaxGaming

Open Cubase, spend 4 hours sitting and trying to think of something...

Create a composition that last 20 seconds...

Repeat the next day etc...

Urgggh, it's so annoying, I used to score and compose on the fly and mock a whole composition of 5 minutes in 2 days, now it takes like 12 weeks... xD need to get back into the habit of staying up late..

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

"If you get back from work and go to your computer, what do you do on it?"

Drop phone, wallet & car keys on desk, turn it on, go shower, go on LTT (even though I go on at work :P) and maybe play CSGO, watch Criminal Minds/Family Guy re-runs, chat on skype. 

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

I work from home so, at the end of the day:

1. Get up

2. Leave the house

3. Go to the gym or run

4. Call or skype my Fiance

5. Eat dinner

6. Get TV episodes downloaded

7. Work on game server stuff, hop on a few teamspeak servers

8. Either game a bit or watch twitch along with LTT browsing. 

9. Work some more so I have less tomorrow morning.

10. Fall asleep watching tv or netflix. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

When I get home after school and work, the first thing I do on my PC is log on my newest steam game for a good thirty minute gaming session. This week that would be "Dying Light". 

YouTube -> LTT -> go game or design or program or whatever 

After being bored of what I was doing I will check email. Not much weird stuff

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Power it up.

Wait

Wait

Wait

Still waiting..

See the Windows Logo

Wait

Wait

Log on

Wait

Open Firefox

Wait

Check LTT and mail

I need an SSD and a UEFI board.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

World of tanks, world of tanks and world of tanks.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

When I get home, I firstly turn on my PC, because I don't keep it on while I am at work or at university. After that I check Facebook, turn on Skype and Steam, check emails. Next is to navigate to my preferred torrent website and download the latest TV episodes. Lastly I go LTT and CarTrottle to ear the latest news and write some comments.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Start everything up, then play games. ...That's it really lol. maybe some youtube now and then. Battlefield, dayz, war thunder, WoW.

Cpt. Shadows

I go on Chrome, check forum notifications, browse Youtube, browse news sites, check emails and then finally it becomes a mix of play games, talk on Skype, listen to music, browse web etc.

Casual after work experience for me:

-finish work at 2am

-turn pc on, take off coat, watch, security pass

-put phone on the desk

-open up facebook, then youtube, then reddit (in that order (thanks OCD))

-make some food

-watch my subscriptions while eating food

-either browse reddit for a bit or play some game (usually LoL)

-gets to about 4-4:30

-watch either a new movie or carry on through Malcolm in the middle binge

-5:30-6am ~ go to sleep

-rinse and repeat till saturday where I do something productive or go out with friends and have a drink

I live a fun and in no way repetitive life..

Usually do my wow garden/follower missions then realize I'm wasting my time and go take a bath

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

When I get home from work I go to my PC/s and work.

Every day.

There are no breaks, no holidays, there is just work.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Youtube to get a song rocking in the back ground,  then check some stores to see if there is a deal on anything I want (4k monitors or 290x), read the news, watch a few science videos on youtube and then back to work for uni

YouTube subscriptions, Facebook, login to steam, play games while watching a TV show, movie or random shit on YouTube, some adult fairy tales *wink if im in the mood.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Turn on .everything is automated so i don't need to check anything . just site check some social media (twitter , facebook) then LTT for replies and new threads where i can help other or ask my questions . then gaming baby ...gaming for next 4-5 hours .....:D

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Check forums, e-mails, steam messages, podcast, youtube, etc then play cs

LTT, FaceBook, YouTube, Torrents, Web games, actual games.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Check LTT forum and watch LTT video, And begin streaming movies for hours on end

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken