The new (and improved?) Linus Tech Tips intro

LinusTech

prefer the old school retro feel of the old one, but then times change.

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

I think you need to fade up the music at the beginning before the dancing square. This lets users know their sound is turned on and will also give them a sense of their volume before the blaringly loud music kicks in(which can be slightly annoying in the middle of the night when others are trying to sleep.) I was also going to suggest a vignette around the closing logo to draw in attention to it. Other than that, looks great! 

Music is a little abrupt, kinda comes from left field given the set up of the two dink dinks before hand (but maybe that's because I'm so used to the old intro)

Also, that slogan isn't great. Kind place why, just doesn't ring with me

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Great! Just needs a better slogan. I like ''We Tech Videos Seriously''.

this one, the slogan does it

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

really good, miss the old music though :(

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Meh. More bass pls

Get Beats your welcome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

*still prefers the old school "box falling from the sky and Linus unboxes himself" intro*

But then again, I think I like the new one a little more than the last one. Can't wait to see it used in succeeding videos with the punny (lel) slogan... :D

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

It's not bad, but i dunno why its just not quite there yet.

I like that it is shorter though. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

too much doof doof

Its all about those volumetric clouds

it's ok, the music is good as well, well synced with the visuals, just the end...it's missing something, dunno, just ends too fast imo, the music that is, it' seems chopped off before the video even ends

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Nice but a little loud.  Still in regards to intros it would be nice to see you have multiple ones and change them up once in awhile.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I personally don't like the music, and I'm trying to be objective when I say this: it just doesn't match up with the theme and isn't a good successor to the previous music.

Laszlo - Supernova! I love that song.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

How can you possibly improve something that is new? that doesn't make any sense. It is one or the other, pick one.

It's alright. It's better than the old one I guess but I liked that too.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Awesome intro as long as we're talking about the video but the "cool ideas" isn't very professional, i love Material Design!

Art intro looks great, but old music is better. This new music intro need a volume warning, with Youtube volume set to the max and Windows volume set to level 4, the music can still be heard blasting.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I don't really like it for now but it's the nostalgia effect I'm sure it'll grow on me

Cool ideas. Great videos. not my favorite

@Enzo_Mofo He said on twitter he'd probably change that. Proposing "We tech things seriously".

I dont like it, the old music was better and the video... its like... idk its too simple i just dont like it

kewl, only thing i would complain is that music stops abruptly , maybe want to ease off on that or a far better music probably.. the animation looks good tho, fresh..

Details separate people.