The new (and improved?) Linus Tech Tips intro

LinusTech

That slogan is not a cool idea.

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

The music feels a bit cure off at the end, other than that it's pretty good :D

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'd like to see a couple of speech bubbles popping out of the mouth with just "herp uh, derp" and "X Linus arm lengths", but otherwise it's pretty sweet.

It's a TOUCH too 'cutesy' but LMG is a bit too cutesy, so it's probably about right :)

What I'll think after I've seen it 100-500 times on the other hand ....  speaking of which, grats on the 3,000th :)

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

The music is amazing but the text at the end is meh, needs a better slogan at the end.

disagree, the slogan imo describes the channel in a nutshell

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

You SHould use the old Sound With the new look xD

The outro is not pleasing , please do change back the previous track 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

-snippity snip snip-

I like how it's more upbeat, just like your build videos. It kinda gets you pumped up for the vid. Does this mean that the WAN show will also have a new intro/outro?

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I think material design is ridiculously ugly and terribly designed. I'm used to the old intro song, so I prefer the old one.

Not bad. Looks like you trying to evolve your brand further. People will get over the music, its good and it works for what you are trying to do. The slogan at the end could use some work though.

Slogan needs to be changed or dropped.

I still stand with my point that the music is too hyper cheery, like something you'd see in a My Little Pony music video on Youtube :|

Cool ideas, great videos? Lame slogan :wacko:  The music's uninspiring, as well... I prefer the old one. Yeah, it may not be as advanced visually, but I still find it better. Perhaps it takes some getting used to, this new one. :ph34r:

design looks awesome, much more atractive than the old one, music not so sure, i love that weird riff you got going on in the old version (MAYBE A REMAKE OF THE OLD SONG, LIKE A 2015 EDIT YOU MAY SAY), aaaaaaaaaand that "Cool ideas, Great videos." maybe some other font ? i know it's the same used in all the logo but i feel is kinda out of place :huh:

The music is way too boomy for the video...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

As a lot of people have stated before, the slogan at the end looks very generic. IMO you should go with no slogan until you find one that suits LTT better. As far as the music and graphics go, they're super, people who are whining will get over it after a couple of videos, nice work.

Ahaahah LMG is really goin for that block colour clipart look now love it 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

The audio is a tad off sync, try moving the audio track back like 0.2 seconds or something like that and the sync seems much better. Usually the 'beat' should be a few frames (like 1-3) before the video for the best effect. Also the "click click" seems quite off/like it doesn't belong with the way the audio fades in with this new intro.

Other than that it's ok.

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

I voted "It's okay".

It would've gotten "Great" except for the music.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Cool audio, text is mweh.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

I'm with what I see as a commenting majority here:

Video good, Music good but too loud (sudden loud is okay, perhaps a smoother transition to loud instead of the first beat, where it were like opening a door instead of a hard cut).

Outtro slogan kinda lame.

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I dont think i can deal with the new song tbh

The song is probably too loud. maybe thats why i dont like it

I don't know why, but it seems a lot longer than the current intro. I know it's not, but it still feels like it. I think it's the slower music.

I like it, it just needs a picture of a desktop in there as that is the majority of LTTs content, or maybe some PC parts thrown in there 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro