What should I review next?

15 hours ago, twisties said:

I just read an article about RemixOS today and have the install downloading as I type. Would be really interesting to see an LTT video on it.

I've been using it for several days now, and I really love it. I mean, it's a desktop environment with Android apps. If only I could figure out a way to get PlayOnLinux working...then I'd have no need for Windows anymore!

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

1 hour ago, chaseH said:

The Fractal Design R5 case, it's a heck of a case.

He already did that YEARS ago.

How about a "proper" review of the R.A.T. 7? I know it's an old mouse, but let's face it. That unboxing is everything but full of usefull informations and actual using experience.

20 hours ago, JoePro87 said:

I've been using it for several days now, and I really love it. I mean, it's a desktop environment with Android apps. If only I could figure out a way to get PlayOnLinux working...then I'd have no need for Windows anymore!

I ended up trying it on a couple of laptops and then a Surface Pro 3. Holy resolution batman! Really impressed with Remix, I can see some small, light, convertible tablets becoming a whole lot better with Remix on them than windows. Only complaint was it made the fan in the Surface sound like a jet engine and the thing became as hot as an oven.

CPU: i5-6600k GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti Ram: 16GB DDR4 SSD: Samsung 950Pro 512gb m.2

11 minutes ago, twisties said:

I ended up trying it on a couple of laptops and then a Surface Pro 3. Holy resolution batman! Really impressed with Remix, I can see some small, light, convertible tablets becoming a whole lot better with Remix on them than windows. Only complaint was it made the fan in the Surface sound like a jet engine and the thing became as hot as an oven.

I would guess that probably has to do with driver support, more than anything. I think once they start adding drivers, it will totally change the game. I also can't wait until they bring Marshmallow into the fold! I seriously want them to do a video about this. More people NEED to know about it. I'll be picking up the Remix Micro as soon as I have the money.

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

Cablemods new configurator and build a new "compensator" once pascal comes out or broadwell

CPU: I7 5960X @4612 MHZ/1.325Vcore | Cooler: Full custom loop | Mobo: Asus X-99A | GPU: 2 EVGA 980 TI Classifieds | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GBs 3200 MHZ | Storage: Samsung SM951 512 GB M.2 Drive, Mushkin Eco2 512 GB SSD, Muskin Chronos 480 GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX 1000i | Case: Fractal define R5 | Monitor: LG 34UC87M-B

How about more unheard of / not so mainstream laptop builders or manufacturers? I know there aren't that many out there, but you'd be surprised! Also, some next gen models of laptops you have already reviewed? Creating comparisons so people know whether or not to buy some next gen stuff or if its more worth getting the 2ng gen versions. (Like what you did with the JayBird Haedphones).

I'd love a review of the Razer Blade Stealth. It seems about the best notebook out there at the moment, aside from its dual core-ness.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

On 28/01/2015 at 4:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

monitors for middle class

A full rieview of the asus rog pg348q and the complications/difficulties involved with playing some games @21:9 would be cool 

Do a review of the best photo/video products that you use with a phone

I hope you will read this comment! what about the RHA t20 ??? I think you will be astonished from them!

Build your own external GPU on the cheap that is gaming capable for laptops! 

Like if you liked it. Share it if you thought it was great. Leave a reply if you emotions are a bit more complicated   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd love to see some more experimental PC's. Go crazy... Although honestly when it started raining and you put the XPS 15 out... I died haha.

Try to build PC that runs on par with a PS4/XBONE but using components that draw as little power as possible. 

I think it would be nice to review some M.2 products, it is a faster, nicer, leftout version of storage, it is the Hufflepuff of storage devices.

Mid ranged LGA 1151 and 2011-V3 CPU's

Mid range is often overlooked but where the majority of people are

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

You should review the new corsair case,the spec series.

I would like to see a review of an Android tablet. I feel this market is basically dead but I want to know your opinion.

Technogeeko

Managing the Families Technology needs since age 10!

On 1/28/2015 at 10:25 PM, Gofspar said:

Also Windows on a iMac for some 5k gaming sounds really neat. Also very curious about the real world gaming performance of the  R9 295XM.

Linus already did this, I believe

EDIT: I'm stupid

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help.