Favorite Cases

Paperchase

Anything that could house a submerged, quantum computer....would have to be big and completely custom made, with all the bells and whistles, meaning paintjob, crazy sci-fi looking....errr....and lights, lights everywhere!  Quantum lights!!  But, if we were talking current cases, then I'm a fan of the blank slate, that is the 900D.

I hate to say it this by the way, but I also like the design, note I said design, "inside" of the up and coming Mac Pro....please don't hurt me for that! ;)

Just to make up for my previous comment though, above, I should say that the outside makes it look like a dustbin! (Or trashcan....for the Americans!)

C64, MOS 6510 0.985MHz, 64kB RAM + 20kB ROM, 320x200 resolution, 16 colours! <----BEAT THAT! ;P

Mine would have to be the R4. I love The look of it. So happy mine is being delivered on Thursday!!

It's a good one....just got one for a server rig....really enjoyed the build!

C64, MOS 6510 0.985MHz, 64kB RAM + 20kB ROM, 320x200 resolution, 16 colours! <----BEAT THAT! ;P

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to know what is your favorite case that you want to buy someday, and if you have a rig right now, tell me what case you have.

Favorite case: Silverstone Temjin TJ-11

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

i want to keep my HAF932 but mod the sh*t out of it! :P

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Favorite- Caselabs STH10

Currently Using- Corsair Obsidian 900D

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Going to have to say the Fractal Design Define R4 at the moment. It is my first non-server case that I have had full on experience with. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Wasnt there a thread on this?

Anyway 600t white,nanoxia deep silence 6, caselabs M8, Little devil cases

600t

shot_1_mesh.png

nanoxia deep silence 6

500x1000px-LL-807ac5af_4260285296604-1.j

M8

Case_labs_white.jpg

Littledevil

computer-cases.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I've alway liked the TJ-07 and the 600T

But currently I'm using a Bitfenix Shinobi and loving it

Littledevil

computer-cases.jpg

Yep, definitely the leftmost LD Case  :)

'll be getting one of these in a few months...

Only downside is that the side panels are mounted with real screws, so no easy dismounting.

Yep, definitely the leftmost LD Case  :)

'll be getting one of these in a few months...

Only downside is that the side panels are mounted with real screws, so no easy dismounting.

I like the green one :p it looks cool

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Nice picks on cases guys. :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

For sure the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

04c92fa0_IMGP63262.jpeg

Hey look you found my sig.

Using= Coolermaster HAF 932 (blue)

Want= Corsair Obsidian 350D 

Best= Corsair Obsidian 900D (Just a little out of my budget right now lol that why i'm getting the 350D soon, its small and looks like a mini 900D) 

I'm using a modded Antec 300 and it works perfect. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

• 1 month later...

Fractal Design Define R4 Black with window

fractal_design_define_r4_window_black_pe

and Cooler Master HAF XM 922 with Window

RC922XMKWN2.jpg

NZXT Phantom 410 or Corsair C70

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Thermaltake Chaser MK-I

It's a really interesting case as is the Thermaltake Level 10 GTalthough I have the Aercool Xpredator Evil Black edition case, I like these 2 cases more.

thermaltake-chaser-mk--i-wallpaper-2_111thermaltake_chaser-mk-i_front.jpg

Video-editor, tutorialist and gamer.
#killedmywife @LinusTech
-- Find me on: YouTube | Facebook

Fractal Design Define R4

Small%20(1%20of%2014).jpg

Corsair 600T

Corsair-Graphite-600T-Stylisches-Tower-G

BitFenix Prodigy

bitfenix_prodigy_01.jpg

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Caselabs anything... if you can fill it up STH10 but for most systems, the Merlin (SM8)

STH10_1__20554.1349967163.1280.1280.JPG 1__42359.1347319223.1280.1280.jpg

For a more "reasonably" priced case, Corsair 600D or Fractal R4 (kinda hate those massive handles on the side panel on the 600D and the plastic bits on the R4).

650d_a.png

That said every build has a different case that goes with it depending on budget, theme, where it's going to be placed, who's going to own it etc. so I don't really have any favourite case, but I usually like the simple elegant look so I chose these.