Favorite Cases

Paperchase

My dream case would be a good metal case that is big enough to fit everything i could ever need and have space for any cooling. It would have a great quality so i never need to buy another case. Design would have to be simple because i like simple case designs

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

My dream case exists:

bitfenix_survivor_01.jpg

I got mine last week. It's IMO the best looking case on the market, but it does have some big issues. Most importantly is that it's designed to be used with shitty slim 200mm fans (of which I've never seen any for sale anywhere loose) - the front panel is easy to mod to accomodate normal fans but the top, not so much... The fact that you have to take away the bended panels over the corners of the back with a screwdriver (4 screws) before you can take off the side panel is NOT a problem though (this is what everyone is bitching about) it was a huge selling point for me as it will be a LAN server and not always where I can see it. No way anyone's going to have time to open it without being seen.

It also has poor air flow in general, but that is easily fixed too. I guess this case is my dream case because I can mod it to be. But it does take a bit of work.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I stupidly big case that can fit five computers in it. That way i would stream, shove crap on youtube, edit and game without performance lose.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Double 900Ds

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Maingear Shift Case aka custom RV01, for a while they were selling DIY kits buy they were ~$700USD

design_points.png

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

The NZXT Phantom (either the original one or the 820) 

I can't think of any features I'd like adding but my dream cases are the Corsair 600T in white and an Obsidian 900D also in white :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm not too picky on these things, but this is one serious exception. I like everything about the define R4 except the size. Ideally i'd have an mATX define (maybe eventually the define mini r2 will do this), but that's a little bit narrower than the current one - it's just too wide! I'd be willing to compromise air cooler compatibility in order to retain cable management room and yet reduce the width of the tower. That's really my only big complaint as of now! I love the sleek, minimal look on the front and the silence features more than anything else :) 

Fortunately enough, I own my dream case, the FD Arc Mini, unfortunately I can't, at this moment, afford the hardware, I want to put in it :(

products_19672_142259263977180463_1.jpg

The only thing, you can get in a hurry, is a trouble.

A case that looks small on the outside and big and roomy in the inside like a Tardis.

YES :O

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Probably the 350d, only for ATX Mid tower size.  650d comes close, but I prefer the design of the 350d if it came in a full ATX version.  

Caselabs TH10. Because you can fit anything and everything in it, and it's elegant. 

i7-3960X@4.4 GHz, H100i (W/ AP-15 Fans), R9 290X , 32GB DDR3 1866 MHz, Asus RIVE, CM HAF X

Silverstone TJ07, it looks amazing and you can do anything you want to it.

Current Keyboards: Ergodox w/ clears, Poker 2 w/ clears, Ducky G2 Pro w/ Blues

Fortunately enough, I own my dream case, the FD Arc Mini, unfortunately I can't, at this moment, afford the hardware, I want to put in it :(

products_19672_142259263977180463_1.jpg

bought this a while ago, best case i have ever owend, exelent air flow and space. looks epic. 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

My Phantom 630 is my dream case at the moment. It has so much space i plan on adding hardware and some leds under the case with the nzxt HUE to make is a show stopper.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

my dream case would have lots of honey-comb mesh, lots of spave for fans and drives, nice clean window, brushed aluminium (coated so i cant touch it) and all matte black.

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

I would love to have more choices in regard to cube style full ATX cases. The Cooler Master HAF-XB was a dream come true and I immediately got one and like it very much. 

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

At the moment, a 350D.  I've been wanting to build an mATX rig for the longest time.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

At the moment, a 350D.  I've been wanting to build an mATX rig for the longest time.

Yeah, it's gorgeous.