Favorite Cases

Paperchase

I really liked the looks of the in win d-frame from ces, but I'm gonna wait to see some reviews before I consider it. It looks like a dust magnet.

I like the bulkyness my HAF 912 Plus has, but i would replace it for a Corsair Graphite 600T with a window. if they had it in black. I am not looking for a white case.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

To be 100% honest I love the Mac G5 case I have one waiting to mod and make a hackintosh

In love with this case : http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6821

Plenty of room, great if you want to do water cooling. Has great cable management capabilities and awesome airflow. Only downside to it is its window, which could have been bigger, but still has a cool design.

I'm also fond of the Haf X :)

I've seen a lot of cases that look really amazing, and I must say the C70 is the coolest thing I've seen so far. I wish Corsair had some minor improvements like bigger grills on the HDD slots and the little flippy switch over the reset would have been much cooler over the power button, but then again that big a glass flap would be rather awkward looking. All in all though, it's so bloody sexy and from the day linus unboxed it I knew that would be sitting in my room within the next 3 days. <3

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I more old school, the cooler master cosmos s, best case I've ever bought

My top two are:

-Fractal Define R4, in actic white. Great style, perfect size (unless you want thick, dual 120mm H20 rads), plus sound damping.

-Silverstone Fortress FT04. Update of the excellent FT03, but with a beautiful, one piece, all aluminum wrap-around top/front/bottom faceplate. Must be seen in HD to truly appreciate. Gives Lian Li a run for their money.

800D FTW

not for cooling performance, but for looks

nothing extravagant

anything goes well with it - any colour scheme

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The 900D looks so good and the size makes it something that you would move as little as possible.

My top two are:

-Fractal Define R4, in actic white. Great style, perfect size (unless you want thick, dual 120mm H20 rads), plus sound damping.

-Silverstone Fortress FT04. Update of the excellent FT03, but with a beautiful, one piece, all aluminum wrap-around top/front/bottom faceplate. Must be seen in HD to truly appreciate. Gives Lian Li a run for their money.

I love my Lian Lis but the Silverstone fortress cases are gorgeous and are built for silence

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

I just love how the Silverstone FT02 looks, there were a few other mentions earlier but no pics so here's one!

FT02S-W-3-4-2.jpg

Runner ups: Fractal Design R4, Corsair 600T White. and probably the Antec P280 as a budget case.

ZEUS_7.jpg

NZXT Switch 810

Damn dude. I am looking to get a look like yours. Abet with more white lighting and I will have white water tubes.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

TJ 11.

FT 02.

switch 810.

600T

all of these are awesome.

I like my Zalman Z9plus but Linus just uploaded a video of the GX700 which kinda looks cool... I like the tough look of it (and the price). Only thing I miss is a side panel ...

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

My favorite case would have to be a Corsair Vengeance C70 military green

1)Caselabs SMH10 - I like it cause its huge, I have an Asus RIVE and a 400mm reservoir in it and I feel like its empty. Also CL has a lot of customization available. It's the case I finally decided to get after months of searching for the one that was "just right".

2) Silverstone Tj11 - Was going to get this before someone told me about CL. I chose CL because of the more professional and practical use, but I have to admit the Tj11 looks better.

3) Cooler Master Cosmos 2 - Was going to get this before I saw the Silverstone Tj11. The thing main reason that I didn't choose this one was because I thought that it was made out of all metal, but after watching people review it on youtube I found out that it was about half metal and half plastic. I wanted a full metal case.

4) Corsair 900D - Its not out yet and thats why its at the bottom of my list, but the amount of features plus the look of it already has me waiting to see videos and pics of people building in it.

I like the 650D and 600T, I also like the Fractal Arc Mid
fractal just came out with the arc midi r2 yesterday

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

hard to choose a favorite, but i definitely have a favorite company which is fractal. i could buy and be happy with any case from them except white cases because they dont match any of my gear DX but white accents look really slick. what i like most about fractal is that they listen to their customers and come out with revisions to make their products even better.

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Corsair Vengeance C70, white one :D I like it so friken much... :)

I really really like the 800D even though it is kind of expensive, but i you're looking for it's cheap full tower case, i would prefer the coolermaster storm stryker.. both of them have really nice interiors, and the outside OMG

ZEUS_7.jpg

NZXT Switch 810

hwo'd you get the white power suply? and also how'd you get the OMFG man, :') wherd you get the radiators from? and also, where'd you get the LED lighting. I was planning to do blue with my Coolermaster Storm Stryker with this :')

HAF XM is awesome.

Also, even though it's waaaaay out of my price range, the Corsair 900D looks like it's going to be amazing.

Spoiler

// CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600Mhz (Black, High profile) / Storage: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (Boot), 1TB Samsung HDD, 1TB WD Black / GPU: EVGA GeForce 650Ti SSC 2GB / PSU: Novatech Powerstation 600W / Case: Cooler Master HAF XM Windowed / Monitor: Acer S243HL 24" 1920x1080 //

// Peripherals: Logitech G600 / Steelseries QcK / Bose Companion 2 Series ii / Audio-Technica ATH-M50X / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (MX Browns) //

@Mindmyself: Pics please!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Tie between Thermaltake level 10 GT and the Lanboy Air (I love the lanboy look but unless I find a desk to fit it in I can't buy it because I drink a lot of beverages and would always be afraid of spilling on it)