Favorite Cases

Paperchase

I own a HAF 932 Amd editon. But now that i have just seen the new 900D i really want that!

900D :)

jk... I like my 500r with Bitfenix blue LED in it. Look stunting

I own an Antec DF-85 but I don't really like it that much, idk why ^^

I had actually ordered a Coolermaster HAF-X but that would take ages to get to me, so I just went with the Antec one.

Altho I used to go Full Tower all the time, I'm thinking about doing the opposite next time in let's say a Bitfenix Prodigy.

Bitfenix Colossus venom edition looks so awsome and plenty of room for cable management.

Cases i have.

Cooler Master 1000

Antec P280

Bitfinex Prodigy

Cooler Master elite 120

after trying these cases and ultimately be disappointed by them. I'll be trying Fractal Designs R4, Define mini and Node 304. one i get replacement cases for my current systems I need to find a way to sell/donate the others.

Got my self a 600T Snow edition, love this case!

580591_396638017087912_649772440_n.jpg

Ya I love this case, I did a bit of modding to mine to personalize it. But all in all it turned out very well, I'll paste a link for a video of it if you wana check it out, and let me know what you think. the light show starts at like 6:00 minutes into the video, just an fyi :)

http://youtu.be/XPzYlxI6W38

I also have the HAF 912 but I have ordered the NZXT Switch 810 and should be delivered later today and I'm soo excited to get it. Don't get me wrong the HAF series are great cases but ive grown out of them, meaning I find them a bit childish now. That's why i didn't get an HAF X as a replacement and I was going to get the Corsair 650D which has a very sleek/modern look to it, but for the same price I could get the NZXT Switch 810 which is a full tower with similar design with more features

Fractal Design Define R3. I have one and I love it. I hate that R4 has reset button on top. How many times have you used that button? Why should it be visible?

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Fractal Design Define R3. I have one and I love it. I hate that R4 has reset button on top. How many times have you used that button? Why should it be visible?
From love to hate just for a small button ? :p (I'm teasing you)

Corsair Vengeance Series Cases

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

I really love the Cooler Master CM Storm Scout 2. Especially the new white version. Fractal Design Define R4 is also high on my list.

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

now I would have to say the 650D

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

CM Storm Trooper :-) got to love it

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

I definitely have to say my Corsair 600t is my favorite that I've had thus far. With the mod's that I've done to it, to make it stand out from the rest it looks really cool because it is a popular case for it's huge size as a mid-tower case and it looks great. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you guys think. Check it out at like 6:00 minutes in, I show off the Sound Activated LED's that I modded along with the UV Blue Water Cooling, looks sweet.

Woo! Same case! It's a awesome case, love what you've done with yours.

• Graphite 600T White
  • P8Z77-V Pro
  • H70 cooled i5 3570k - 4.8ghz
  • Palit GTX660ti Jetstream - 2GB
  • 16GB Corsair PC3 - 1600MHz
  • Intel 120GB SSD
  • 1TB + 500GB HDD
  • Corsair CX 750w 80+ Bronze
  • Logitech G9x <3
  • Logitech G19 - Never worked properly
  • A place to store one DVD or CD - I'm yet to find a use for it
  • Many fans - Coolermaster and Corsair
  • Minuscule amount of dust - To be removed

I really like the Haf XM case, It has alot of room for a mid tower case. To be honest Case labs makes the most coolest customizable cases on the planet, they truly can't be beat

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

NZXT Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Caselabs SMT10. I can't ever see myself buying one, unfortunately; $500 is way too much to spend on a case.

My favourite Case is the "BitFenix Shinobi no XL" because it's looking decent but still pretty good. It has great ventilation and a good spacing behind the Motherboard tray for Cablemanagement. Also the abilitys you've got are just great for a 50 bucks case. Its damn solid and just got no flex at all...

Just an awesome case guys

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I definitely have to say my Corsair 600t is my favorite that I've had thus far. With the mod's that I've done to it, to make it stand out from the rest it looks really cool because it is a popular case for it's huge size as a mid-tower case and it looks great. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you guys think. Check it out at like 6:00 minutes in, I show off the Sound Activated LED's that I modded along with the UV Blue Water Cooling, looks sweet.

Nice love what you did with your case and I think I have come to the conclusion that I am buying a white tower.

This is my case and its pretty awesome. No problems working inside.

post-4896-13667861237189_thumb.png

Bitfenix Shinobi Window is a very good budget case who wants a window on their case and customizable mesh strips on the front and top.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I love full towers, as they give me heaps of options, and I can squeeze almost anything in it.

my favorite 2 cases are:

the case labs Merlin sm8, I love the modularity of it, and the options that having a case labs case gives you. I love the size, and the amount of options you have for rads

and the cooler master storm striker. The case is not only incredibly good looking, it is seriously well designed.

in a close second are:

the coolermaster cosmos 2 (a seriously sexy case)

and the silverstone tj07 (I mean, who hasn't wanted to get this baby powder coated, and get some serious mods going)

I'm getting a Parvum Systems S1.0. It's pretty unheard of, but it's going to be awesome fun to get started watercooling (mATX with 2x240MM radiator support [2x120 top, 2x120 front]? Yes please!) and it solves a lot of my previous problems with what I wanted in my build.

Not merely that, but if you talk to the guys over email, while they hand build your case you can get all sorts extra.

Antec nine hundred v2. It's a great looking case, build very well and has nice cooling. The only disadvantage is that it has a 200mm fan at the top, so it's difficult to find a radiator for it.

Oh ya, I forgot to post the link for FrozenCPU where I just purchased my new UV Applique of the Planetside 2 (New Conglomerate) logo, looks sweet. In my opinion FrozenCPU has a much larger selection of appliques than mnpcTech. They each server there purpose, but FrozenCPU seems to be cheaper and I can tell you that they are a local company where I live in Western New York and they are AWESOME. Can't give those guys enough credit, anytime I go in there (saves on shipping which is nice) they are always more than helpful and are even open to new ideas. I went in there looking for this applique and showed them what I did with my sound activated LED mod and they loved it so they may be offering something similar to there customers in the future