Favorite Cases

Paperchase

Lanboy air. I'd throw in 9-10 3.5" HDDs into it and not have any 5.25" drives. Also running all 15 fan slots, with thin led fans. Saw a video of it. Looked amazing.

I have yet to find a mid tower case that matches or tops the Lanboy air.

e: it's only a dream case now due to being discontinued and only available at $250-300. I knew I should have bought it with my build last year, it was available at a decent price then.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Basically an MATX silverstone fortress with a dual 140mm radiator mount and a bottom mounted power supply.

Murderbox MK II

post-616-0-21425900-1370015701.jpg

I'll own this case one day... One day.

post-616-0-21425900-1370015701.jpg

Murderbox MK II

attachicon.gifmbox2_12.jpg

I'll own this case one day... One day.

Yeah, it's so gorgeous. Just seeing the concept pictures makes me drool all over the place.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

What happens when u buy something from a website and they send u multiple instead of one? Lets say a Corsair Obsidian 900D..........

i Own Mine Corsair Carbide 500R White With Clear Panel MOD <3

xxX| Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | H100 | GTX 670 SLi | Corsair 500R White | Corsait SP120 | AX1200i | Vengance 24Gb Black-CL9-1600MHz |Xxx

Mine kind of already exists, the Silverstone TJ11 with the front 5.25" bay covers replaced by a large mesh panel or mesh covers instead, but also the Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra case with a side panel mod so instead of the many fan mounting points I'd have a nice sheet of Plexi glass. In hindsight, I like a lot of airflow to my components but I also like a good aesthetic to my case with some angular curves on it to kind of make it look like was developed for aerodynamics in a wind tunnel.  :D

I am not sure.  It would have to be ITX or matx , I really like the idea of itx slim towers in the style of FNW Tiki.

I cant be bothered with full towers now,  can fit plenty of power into a shoe box.

Mine is Cross by Red Harbinger. Does it count as a case XD

full.jpg

Mine is Cross by Red Harbinger. Does it count as a case XD

full.jpg

Technically, yes. One can even purchase them if they have deep enough pockets.

Linus' modded TJO7 that thing is sexy as, and performs great as well as outstanding build quality.

Asrock Fatil1ty 990fx - AMD FX-6300 - XFX ATI 7770 - Patriot Viper 1866Mgz - Corsair CX600 - Acer G226HQL

Razer Blackwidow, Naga, Vespula, Nostromo, Megaladon/Electra (Yes i like razer, not a fan boy just they have never let me down)

• 2 weeks later...

Caselabs Merlin SM8: Best build quality known to cases with enough room for a 480 rad and not obscenely massive? I think yes, gunna be getting this big guy for my next build, it will serve me well :))). http://www.caselabs-store.com/merlin-sm8/

90 degree mobo rotation, a la Silverstone. Removable mobo tray, all aluminium construction, window, mounts for SSDs within the window area but not the drive cages. 240mm rad mount within H220 range of the CPU (that's the tricky bit with the mobo rotated)

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Mine would have to be the R4. I love The look of it. So happy mine is being delivered on Thursday!!

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Power Mac G5 but the size of a TX-10 with a crap load of radiator space and a huge side panel window and a mini fridge modded on the side.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

forget what I said before, An MATX NZXT Phantom would be great!

hqdefault_zps027f48bf.jpg

The caselabs STH10. it's everything i want in a case. and it's HUUUUUUGE. look at it, it's half a ttl tall^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My dream case almost exists. I'd love to have a windowed 350d, but with the top ventilation of a 900d.

Also, instead of those pull-out drive bay covers messing up the front; I'd have the I/O panel just how it is, then a small gap for a slot-load drive, then a single, longer aluminum panel.

Are you listening, Corsair?

Mac Pro (non 2013) I love the look of the case, if only there wasn't a huge apple logo on the side.

\

I want a very simple case with support for tons of radiators. I wish i could have my design sent to corsair or something then they could make it for me that would be awesome.

have you looked at Case Labs?

My current dream case would be Corsair's Carbide Air Series 540.

Like the one in the Zoe build, just like 20*20*10 cm with space for a M-Itx system with one 3.5" and one 2.5" Drive. also atx psu etc

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

My favourite case at the moment is the new upcoming Corsair Carbide Air 540. Very clean look, lots of fan/radiator mounts and intelligent use of space due to it's „dual-tower“ design. I also like the Corsair Vengeance C70, because of it's industril look and great airflow. That's for the ATX chassis. From m-ATX the case I like the most would have to be the Corsair Obsidian 350D. I looks great and it's from Corsair too. However between the mini-ITX chassis the Bitfenix Prodigy has no competitors pretty much. We will have to wait and see what Corsiar brings to the table, because I think they are working on some mini-ITX chassis, since they don't have any yet. At the moment the Air 540 from Corsair is winning for me. It impresed me right when I saw it. I will probably replace my current case with it. I just fell in love with it I guess. :P

MSI Z77MA-G45; Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz with stock cooler (75°C max. in Prime95); Corsiar Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz CL9; EVGA GTX 650Ti SSC 2GB GDDR5 @ stock; Samsung 840 120GB (15s boot time); WD Green 500GB; Corsair CX430; Corsair 350D; BenQ RL2455HM (best gaming 60Hz monitor); Logitech G400 mouse; Logitech K120 keyboard; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit