Favorite Cases

Paperchase
Silverstone FT02. If it were any good for watercooling, it'd be my case for a very long time.
@ Mindmyself, can you post a pic of your 3x180mm rad setup, which rad? I 'm still deciding if 2x140mm or deal with the 3x180mm setup.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

My HAF 922 is by far my favorite case ever. In 12 years or more of building computers I have never had such a pleasant experience with wire management and air flow.

There is so much air flow with the 200mm fans that I am ordering this kit when I get my taxes back because dust is a ongoing problem.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11728/ffi-56/DEMCiflex_Cooler_Master_HAF_922_Magnetic_Dust_Fan_Filter_Set_-_4_Piece.html

I may be getting a custom water cooling kit for the first time as well and there is plenty of room in here!

FX-8350          ASUS Crosshair V         MSi R9 290X Gaming 4G

Fractal Design R4 since it is the only case i've owned.

Good Morning...

For me, LD PC-V8 (Reverse) hands down. Built my first water cooled PC in it this august, and the radiator space in it is just amazing. You can fit 3 quad rads without even modding it, which is just insane. And even thought it is HUUUUGE it only weighs like 10 kgs, because of it being made of aluminium. + it looks totally amazing as well. Only downside is the price tag. Hehe.

I have yet to see the best case.

they all don't quite match my criteria, like compatibility for thick 280 rads with brushed aluminum as side panels with a good window.

the switch 810 and then in aluminum is what i want... but it is also to space like for me.

Have you checked out the Caselabs SM8 and/or the Little Devil LD PC-V8? They can both easily fit any 280 rad and is full aluminum modular cases.

I have yet to see the best case.

they all don't quite match my criteria, like compatibility for thick 280 rads with brushed aluminum as side panels with a good window.

the switch 810 and then in aluminum is what i want... but it is also to space like for me.

those are freaking expensive and huuuuge. i'd like a full tower, but not bigger than a nzxt case, under the price range of 180 euro's.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

any caselabs case, bitfenix prodigy, corsair 900D

For the price the CM 690 II is a beast ( can have 3 240 rad + still having space )

for the look my new node 605

My favorites are my NZXT Switch 810 White case, Silverstone TJ-07BW, and my NZXT Tempest 410 Elite. Thinking about possibly getting a Cooler Master HAF XB for my media center gaming rig. Have a Cougar Evolution which is okay for an air cooled rig but no real watercooling options without major modding that wouldn't be worth the effort in my opinion. Would love to have a Case Labs TH10 but I'm not willing to spend more than $350 on a case.

I love the look of a Power Mac G5, gonna be modding one to fit a PC mobo into it!

DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_240350_R.jpg

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Just got my Birfenix Shinobi XL case and loving it so far! So much room inside this thing! I think my cat could sleep inside of it, lol :)

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

I hope the Corsair 300R because I'm buying it next week !

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

IN WIN D-Frame is really catching my eye. When we all build a system we want to show it off and its all in the inside and most of it is hidden from view unless we leave the side panels off, but with this case its all on show. Thinking I need to buy this even if I don't have all the parts for a build just yet.

IN_WIN_PR_photo_D-Frame.jpg

Comes in Red as well but I'm thinking this case frame is begging to be painted a whole other color:

In-Win-PC-Cases.jpg

Its definitely not a case for Slick to use for the Forum within reach of Linus :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

The Zalman Z11 Plus looks gorgeous. My only irk is that there isn't any grommets in the cable management holes :\

Full-Tower: Phantom 820 White <3!

• 3 months later...

What would be your dream case for currently available hardware?

Mine would have no 5.25" bays, no drive mounts, some sort of black brushed aluminum front, integrated fan filters on all possible intake positions, abundant watercooling possibilities, a large window, completely grommeted holes, excellent cable management throughout, and of course an aesthetically pleasing design.

I want a very simple case with support for tons of radiators. I wish i could have my design sent to corsair or something then they could make it for me that would be awesome.

a pure gold case with my own design of black trims. (own case design as well)

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Plain design, straight edges, no 5.25 / 3.5 bays. Made of steel, thick side pannels, big real glass windows. space for a shitload of rads, integrated pump cover / storage, PWM fan splitter plates.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...