what plausible thing would you like to get invented?

iAsuno

So it just came into my mind, what if we had a mouse mat that's large enough to hold your keyboard and mouse that can wirelessly charge you kb&m and also carry data so you'd just have to plug in the mat to you pic and your kb&m would be automatically detected when you place them down. (Of course they would also need to support this)

Care to share your brain farts?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

A technologie to get Gigabit internet everywhere for cheap money, then you don't need much inovation because everthing will connect like magic :D

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Super fast hard drives that are faster than even ramdisks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

An open world sim racing game. Yeah, there seriously isn't one yet.  :(

I thought Forza was one. OR TDU.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Super fast hard drives that are faster than even ramdisks.

yeh but then you would have a bottle neck else where

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.

strong and longer ranged 5ghz internets

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

An ITX mainboard that has a connector for a smallish GPU expansion card but still uses the onboard HDMI or display port connector. There would have to be a way to switch back to using the iGPU only, which would make sure that the expansion module wouldn't draw any power when it's not needed. It's the year 2015 and full size cards need to die already.

Also, a successor to the SATA standard with smaller connectors and less stiff cables.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Contact lenses that can provide HUDs n shit.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I want my car to identify my phone, connect to it, and download my calendar for that day and identify where I will be driving to. It will prompt me with a message of do you want to drive to ______? Y? N? And if I click yes it will begin driving directions to ______.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I don't want earthquakes in my house :P

And are totally silent.

Switching between audio ports.

Just one thing, a VR MMORPG, start moving things along people, you brought out Oculus back in 2012, it's 2015, where is my personal VR and RPG games??? WHERE I ASK YOU???

Nuclear fusion power, so that it is viable for use everywhere.

(I know it has already been invented, but we haven't actually got more power out than has been put in)

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Switching between audio ports.

How do you mean?

Because there is a small utility for that called SoundSwitch

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

zero latency internet, 

think about all those streaming!

That, or at least minimal ping globally: try to play any shooter game (or even any game at all) on a game server that's all the way across the Atlantic ocean (connection from here to US)... The ping won't be lower than 150ms, guaranteed. Getting that ping anywhere bellow 90ms would be awesome. And not only just for gaming, this would be great for everything else as well, now only if it was possible...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

How do you mean?

Because there is a small utility for that called SoundSwitch

Oh.... Didn't know that thanks!

I want my car to identify my phone, connect to it, and download my calendar for that day and identify where I will be driving to. It will prompt me with a message of do you want to drive to ______? Y? N? And if I click yes it will begin driving directions to ______.

I don't own one, but I think Tesla does this.

I'd really like efficient space travel to become a thing. Ever since I played the Mass Effect games I've really been excited about space colonization. Too bad it probably won't happen in my lifetime.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))