The Sony Hackers Are Now Threatening CNN

jos

By GOP

The result of investigation by CNN is so excellent that you might have seen what we were doing with your own eyes.

We congratulate you success.

CNN is the BEST in the world.

You will find the gift for CNN at the following address.

Enjoy!

P.S. You have 24 hours to give us the Wolf.

Source :http://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-warns-that-the-sony-hackers-have-returned-and-could-hack-more-companies-2014-12

What do you think "the wolf" is?

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

Whose next, FOX News? :(

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Normally I would say that this stuff is juvenile and stupid... But CNN deserves it. So do Fox and MSNBC. The 3 of them are all terrible. Biased news is not news, and they are practically trying to start a race-war. I hope this is large-scale enough to actually harm them, at least for a while.

There is not one actual news outlet in the U.S. and it pisses me off.

Can we just nuke em and get it over with....

cod-nuke_c_1970191.jpg

God fucking dammit man this world is gone to shit like totally, first hackings of sony network, FBI blaming north korea on the attack but after further evidence shows it could be anyone ( I was wrong for blaming north korea for this attack ) Lizard Squad fucking shit up for everyone, and now we have to deal with Guardians Of Peace over here threatening other companies, seriously tho we need to start hiring hackers to combat hackers or to make better counter-measures.  Geohotz  ( The guy who jailbroke the PS3 ) got a damn job from google ! why can't other companies understand that we are in a new time of the world were the old generation needs to start getting closer or up to the new generation.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Yes please... Actually I would like them stay so I can my daily dose of comedy

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Yes please... Actually I would like them stay so I can my daily dose of comedy

My family guy pls

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Best damn thing to happen in the new year so far. Please do the same with Fox News next!

Davsmith4, on 01 Jan 2015 - 4:48 PM, said:

Can we just nuke em and get it over with....

cod-nuke_c_1970191.jpg

I miss that game :(

Its nice they think calling a TV channel an idiot is good English, a+ for effort #GOP.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Fat chance: I think that even someone as extreme far right as North Korea would consider Fox news a bit too liberal but OK for them, that's how shitty they are.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Its nice they think calling a TV channel an idiot is good English, a+ for effort #GOP.

Actually, I think it was targeted towards the FBI, not CNN. But still their English sucks :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Actually, I think it was targeted towards the FBI, not CNN. But still their English sucks :P

Maybe that's just what they want you to think?  :P

CNN deserves it though; their coverage of everything has been horrible. Don Lemon received one of the 'worst journalist' 'awards' from the Columbia Journalism Review.

As one of the most recognizable anchors on CNN, Don Lemon has helped lead the cable network’s coverage of the biggest stories of the year. Live television is exceedingly difficult to produce, of course, but Lemon’s gaffes this year offer a case study in how to choose words wisely — or not. 

On March 20, he asked guests whether Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 could have been swallowed by a black hole: “I know it’s preposterous, but is it preposterous?” He later compared spanking children to training dogs and probed similarities between the release of US Army POW Bowe Bergdahl and the Showtime series Homeland. When an alleged Bill Cosby rape victim appeared on his show on Nov. 18, he lectured, “You know, there are ways not to perform oral sex if you didn’t want to do it…Meaning the use of teeth, right?” Less than a week later, as protests turned violent in Ferguson, MO, he described the scene: “Obviously, there’s a smell of marijuana in the air.” Lemon’s job isn’t easy. But he’s earned a DART for going there. Obviously.

http://www.cjr.org/darts_and_laurels/the_worst_journalism_of_2014.php?page=all

Then there was this ridiculousness for the November elections...

4wE7c2o.jpg

B1pXMsNIQAIUsit.jpg

B1om3AgCQAAtnrz.jpg

hfy51kE.jpg

Let 'em burn. All of the major news networks deserve to be rekt.

Not sure how I feel, on the one hand I despise CNN as much as fox, msnbc, and abc news, and on the otherhand I despise the #GOP hackers.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i wonder how fucking rekt by hackers the US would get if they removed net neutrality.