The Pirate Opens up the Bay

Rock1m1

isoHunt now lets anyone launch their own version of The Pirate Bay

Venture Beat:

Not satisfied with merely launching The Old Pirate Bay, torrent site isoHunt today debuted The Open Bay, which lets anyone deploy their own version of The Pirate Bay online. This is achieved via a new six-stepwizard, which the group says requires you to be somewhat tech-savvy and have “minimal knowledge of how the Internet and websites work.”

Via: http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/19/isohunt-now-lets-anyone-launch-their-own-version-of-the-pirate-bay/

Source: http://openbay.isohunt.to/

I would've thought that with the pirate bay being shut down and with the founders denouncing it, people would just put it to bed.

Compatible with Windows 95

Unlock achieved  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

YAY

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

A thought this was last weeks news? Classic case of, you take it away and i'll make a new one. 

Even tho tis a repost I still find it funny. The saying goes "cut one head off and two grow back". They take piratebay down but pirating is still as popular as ever if not more cause there bringing a bunch of news on it.

that ugly people who go against torrnts!  They make shitty games like Ubisoft and we must buy that right?

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Holy shit, the entire Pirate Bay data base is less then 500 MB!

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

No I just have to wait for gif, or meme, based of one piece first intro

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I bet the sociopaths that these giant companies call CEO's are just furious at their inability to do anything to stem the tide of piracy. I love the image of them just getting uber butthurt about it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Dude, take off the hyperlinks before the post gets removed for Coc against promoting piracy. Happened to me a few weeks ago.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I would've thought that with the pirate bay being shut down and with the founders denouncing it, people would just put it to bed.

Not really.  People simply aren't willing to let it die.  We're not just talking about your average site, TPB was top 100 material and the legal fights and their public responses to DMCA takedown notices were always funny as hell. 

In fact I'd almost call it a cultural icon.

I bet the sociopaths that these giant companies call CEO's are just furious at their inability to do anything to stem the tide of piracy. I love the image of them just getting uber butthurt about it.

They have the ability. All they have to do is make it easier to get the stuff legally. iTunes, Spotify and Amazon Music store did more to combat music piracy than any amount of lawsuits and DNS entry deletions.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Like I said on the other topic:

Anyone going to use this?

Cool idea, but I don't like the idea of pirating, I prefer to purchase my things.

Don't get me wrong, I've pirated things in the past.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Like I said on the other topic:

Anyone going to use this?

Cool idea, but I don't like the idea of pirating, I prefer to purchase my things.

Don't get me wrong, I've pirated things in the past.

I've downloaded the torrent file but don't yet have enough space to start it.

I've downloaded the torrent file but don't yet have enough space to start it.

COC broken, how big is it?

COC broken, how big is it?

The torrents file for the database dump is 34Kb and the master file is 11.6Mb

I don't know the size of the database cause I don't have the storage.

I was going to test it out, when I came to do it, I couldn't get it to work with the MySQL database that I'd set nor anything else.

Anyone managed to get this working?

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)