Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If i win the 5820k i'll give it to a friend who is in desperate need of an upgrade!

I'll give the cpu to my friend who has only played consoles his whole life. 

I hope i can get it lol

i will get it to my brother,and this cpu may help a lot for his 3D animation rendering and video editing :)

I would use this cpu on the computer I'm starting to build. I intend to use it to gaming, video rendering, server hosting, and as a tool for my education as I'm taking informatic engineering and computer science as my university master's degree.

if i won i guess i would do what most everyone in the forum would just build an x99 rig. i don't video edit or anything that would put to use the multicore function of this cpu but i would still use it to build a pretty beast overkill gaming rig. It would save me some money which would help lesson the blow of buying high cost ddr4 memory.

I have been using my 27-inch iMac for a couple of years for my work as a student and alot of gaming on my Y50 laptop. I would like to use the i7 5820K for my build. I have some experience of building a computer but haven't build one for myself so i think this is a great opportunity. I also watched the X99 review i might as well try to go high end. I would like to try and make videos and get on youtube just for fun and see how it goes so i need to do alot of video editing and i will of course do alot of gaming using the new GTX 980 or maybe titan perhaps. :D

I didn't know this website did giveaways. Good luck everyone!

Lovely chip... A chance to take the plunge from pentium to enthusiast grade intel hardware... YES PLEASE

It would help a lot with video encoding, video editing, and many multi-threaded work loads. But I'd also have to jump on the X99 and DDR4 platform...that's a lot of money haha xD

Sell my P67 system and use it for video editing and gaming.

2500k@4.5 || Asus P8P67 PRO || 8GB || GTX 670@1250mhz || 128GB M4 || CM 692 || Xonar DG

I lost the silicon lottery on my last cpu, i'd like to get this one and push it as hard as i can.

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

use it for gaming, start trying to stream, and using media programs to make videos and pictures

this would finally let me up grade my i7 920 to something more powerful 

Good Luck Everyone!

Would use it to upgrade my streaming setup.

The 5820k would be a good upgrade form my 3570k now i'm using SolidWorks more often and it would go well with my planned upgrade to a gtx970 and a new monitor (once an affordable 1440p gsync one comes out)  :)

I'd be using a 5820K to defeat my overly long render times in Premiere Pro

Would be great gaming-upgrade for my current i5 3550 . And, with my new, fast interwebs coming soon, it would help me great deal while streaming or rendering video. Cheers.