Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Another giveaway... pretty cool

I would use this to upgrade my computer and cut down my rendering times

I'm not in dire need of it as I recently got a new PC that is capable of running the games I play at 120 fps stable. I'd have to get an x99 board and ram, slight bummer. Would have to offload the g3258/mobo/ram to my parents or a friend in need of a cheap rig.

As for actual use - i'd be able to stream and encode video without frustration.

Aaaaaaaaaand of course... BRAGGING RIGHTS. I've never owned a truly top of the line monster before.

Since I just built my first computer, I would probably fork out to complete a new X99 system using this CPU. Then I'd give my recently built computer to my Dad, who has been wanting to build a new computer for so long now. I have been creating videos with my sister for a few years now, so this would help a lot.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

I would love to upgrade my cpu to a ddr4 supporting cpu because I max my ram, and the switch to x99 would help my raid array of intel 730 SSDs because one of them is on a Sata 3gb/s with my z77 baord.

If I won a 5820K, I'd return my 4690K when it arrives so I can have more money for the rest of my build :D

Mfw I can't show you a 'Mfw' pic (Picture coming soon!)

i would make a server for Arma3 as all of them right now suck.... so i would make good ones.

I would use the 5820k to replace my weak 4790k because I need the multi tasking.

Thanks for the giveaway guys, If i won the i7 5820K I would use it for a beast gaming rig I have in mind and game streaming.

could be a good replacement for my q8200 ;_; also would use for gaming and video editing

Hello, LTT.

I am currently looking to build a PC on which i could make games, so i need for it to run Photoshop and the browser and N++ seamlessly, so that stupid lag doesn't disrupt my work. So it's either i get this, or i have to get a FX-8350(shittier, but i am on budget, and i want to get back in to developing games as soon as possible).

Thanks as always.

If I am the lucky winner, I will make a full watercooled rig ( cpu, gc, ram, mb ) with hard tubing    :)