Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I want one!

System: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte Windforce Radeon R9 280 Storage: Crucial MX100 256gb SSD, WD Blue 1tb HDD, Sandisk 64gb SSD Case: Fractal Design Define R4              Motherboard: Asus Z97-A PSU: Corsair CX750M Monitor: 24" LG 1080p Display CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Keyboard and Mouse: Razer Death Stalker ad Death Adder PC Partpicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/DTZ8TW :)

Getting that 5820k would be awesome, I'm starting to pull the trigger on the parts for my first build, and getting this chip would be mind-blowing!!! :o

Great review of the Hyperkin, more of that please (note: must include the bat ;)

*Salutes LMG team and the PCMR ( PC Master Race).*  "  Full Speed, no limits, and WILL compute! "

Good luck everyone!  \m/

Now I use core2duo E7300 with DDR2, it's time for DDR4 and a great and powerful cpu and perfect for gaming. And I play games alot. :) Thank you :D

An i7-5820k would work wonders for me since I am attempting to become indie game developer. I am alone on my project so I am the artist, the programmer (I specialize in programming), the IT guy, the musician, you name it I do it and this leads me to why I could use this processor. Being a extremely small developer my time is very precious, I try to spend it wisely but that doesn't help to much since I spend a lot of my time waiting for compiling or rendering since I only have 1 computer with a G3258 @ 4.7Ghz, GTX 560 ti 448, and a grand total of 8Gibs of Ram . A 5820k would make me more efficient when working on my project since I could probably cut the time I spend waiting in half.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

Something something dangerzone.

Something something I don't need it.

Something something I want it.

man if i can win one of these i can finally build a better rig for vfx and 3d modelling. 

I'll be probably do more 3D rendering, which I can't really do on my current setup.

If i won I would probably swap out my CPU and MOBo in my current system. Eithger taht or give it to a buddy who plans on doing ab uild soon with the same CPU

I am planning on building a computer to replace a old alienware aurora (core i7 930 ) and i want to save for better products, so this will be perfect thing so i can get ddr4 ram and a x99 motherboard and possibly a better gpu, but the gpu upgrade is not necessary as I am planning on a SAPPHIRE Radeon r9 280x TRi-x OC, but I would like the Vapor-X. Also the CPU I am thinking of is the core i7 4790 and this is for gaming and the EXTREMELY rare time I make a video, It would be used for editing (in windows movie maker).

(EDIT - if I win this, I want the box signed by all of Linus Media Group)

Hi Luke,

The Hyperkin Retron 5 video was very cool! Good job!! Also an Intel 5820K would be cool for Christmas :).

Yaaay! Another giveaway.  I would probably be using to stream.

I will be use it muti task for my work station. My current CPU is i7-4820k with over lock 4.2ghz. But I need a six core CPU for video content to increase productivity.

I want to build my own computer for gaming and general use.  I currently have a macbook pro. I have recently come to the realization that I have outgrown it's limitations and want to get back into hardcore gaming.

I will place it on my desk! It can admire my 2600K for a little while.. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I would replace my aging 1155 Gaming system. With a brand new Intel power house.

I would build my wife the art creation and gaming PC she's dreamed of for years, and enjoy brownie points for the rest of my days :D

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.

I would want the 5820K to replace my intel pentinium I dont know which one it is. All I know it that its from the 1990's, and it cant run windows 7. I want to build my first computer and I would love for thid to be my first computers build processor.