Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I NEED this cpu. I am currently running on a weak cpu which can't even run the most basic games. I would use this cpu to build a new machine to actually get stuff done.

My 7 year old computer struggles with basic tasks like 3+ tabs and email, just YouTube, or even just connecting to the Internet at times. Thing is really showing it's age now… So the last several months, I've been saving up money to build a new PC and break away a little bit from the Mac world. This would definitely knock off a decent chunk of the cost to build it. It'll be used for programming, gaming, and whatever other new hobbies I decide to pick up. Possibly go back into 3D design and animation, photoshop, and give video editing a try. Who knows. =D

If I got the CPU:

- I would go cry in a corner with joy

- Stare at it for hours

- Make a computer with it

- and then stare at the pc

- Ise the pc

Winning this cpu would be a dream come true! I would use it to become a multitasking master!

This would give me a reason to upgrade :) and then i could give my friend my old ram that has 3 gb lol

I have not used an Intel processor outside of a laptop since... oh my Intel Pentium Pro. With this I would buy a high end motherboard and compare the performance against my current AMD CPU's/APU's.

I wan´t to win because i don´t have the money to by a intel i7 CPU

I'd love a 5820k because my brother is really serious about gaming and wants to stream but he just doesn't have enough horse power...

And I'd have a lot of fun custom water cooling it and overcloking it <3

I would use this processor to upgrade their system. Who wouldn't do that?

I would plan to build a pc powerful enough for programming usage.

I would use it to game video edit and replace my god awful AMD A10.

I would use this processor to upgrade their system. Who wouldn't do that?

I'd love the 5820k just because I go back and forth from AMD (currently a FX-6100 I know its been a while coming for an upgrade) and Intel, used to have an i5 (forget the model number) and now its time for another upgrade! was looking at this processor anyway....so why not have a chance to win it for free! yay freeness! 

If I won I would upgrade my PC and use my old parts to get my cousin into the PC mustard race.

I will rethink all the upgrade i'm planning to do next month and I promise if i'll win i'm going to use that rig to play all the games i've bought on steam and actually never played. I think a little more than 200 games. Then I will start to post a "playlog" of this long process on this forums narrating the whole experience and talking a bit about every game, even the scary "filler games that i got from a bundle but that i don't really like". Stuff like "Bad Rats" too unfortunately.

It would spawn a new build to replace my Pentium G3258 and get me back into video editing.

I'm trying to build a new rig and with this (hopefully) I might have to change my whole plan. I would use it for gaming and for school work.

This is a giveaway, so I'm entering

If I won, maybe I could ditch my 8350...

if i were to win one of these fine chips, i would turn my current system which runs on an fx-8350 into a dedicated linux machine and switch to X99.

If I win, I would make my first workstation PC for my 3D Animation Projects.

This would make a nice encoding CPU once I start streaming :D