[Build Log] -------- "MONOCHROME" --------

Jameswalt1

Should be available for pre order very soon... Pricing will be under £199 - which is pretty great! US availability also soon.

I haven't decided yet, I kind of really want to just do an awesome really clean build in the case, as a promotional piece. We'll see, and given that all of the panels are separate and flat it would be so easy to mod and make new panels :)

It fits 40mm rads in the chambers and fans go on the interior. Plenty of room!

Even at 40mm, I know EK make 40mm and lots of others do ~30mm, interested to see temps.

It would be good if Demci made a special filter pack for this as they did for the NCASE.

I want that case, do you how much bigger it would be compared to a Corsair air 240? and would a M-itx mobo look stupid in it, I don't wanna get a new mobo.

Check out my new desktop background :D

post-53148-0-15874600-1419049034_thumb.p

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Should be available for pre order very soon... Pricing will be under £199 - which is pretty great! US availability also soon.

Awesome!!! Thanks for the response I'll girl out on buying a case then!

I want that case, do you how much bigger it would be compared to a Corsair air 240? and would a M-itx mobo look stupid in it, I don't wanna get a new mobo.

Check out my new desktop background :D

attachicon.gifDesktop.PNG

A bit taller and 10cm longer I think... Nice wallpaper :)

A bit taller and 10cm longer I think... Nice wallpaper :)

Thanks, I think I will still get an air 240 as it will look better with a M-itx mobo and will likely be quite a bit cheaper

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Thanks, I think I will still get an air 240 as it will look better with a M-itx mobo and will likely be quite a bit cheaper

The build quality of this case is seriously great, far better than the 240. Worth the extra money imo :)

The build quality of this case is seriously great, far better than the 240. Worth the extra money imo :)

I know, but I like the aesthetics of the air 240 a bit better, and I don't have much room on my desk, and a ITX motherboard will look dumb in it and I am 14 and don't have much money xD

Dude, you 100% need to use this when you finish the build. http://apiium.deviantart.com/art/Honeycomb-467211707

@LinusTech plz review this case, thanks ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Upon seeing that case... I just had to follow this thread. This is gonna be a beautiful build.

Pure smex this is!

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

duuuude thats sick!

also what camera do you have its amazing

Thanks! I have a Canon 70D :)

I like it

(horrible joke ahead guys)

So it is XTAm now?

punny

Those Intel 730s fit that color scheme so well. Nice choice.

Those Intel 730s fit that color scheme so well. Nice choice.

Thanks, yeah they worked out perfect :)

Really like this case and what ur doing to it

Love the design synergy in this build!

Horizontal In Theory, Vertical In Practice. Know Hope [Productions]
Design is not meant to be observed; it's to be enjoyed and interacted with. - JValen

Always Remember Love What You Do.  :lol: