[Build Log] -------- "MONOCHROME" --------

Jameswalt1

Well they better be damn good if they use their fans in the same sentence as GTs, let alone saying they "kill' the Scythes. 

Interested seeing what you find out, James. Oh, and the build is looking good, as usual ;)

I compared their noise-static pressure-airflow ratios to other silence optimised fans, and they actually seem pretty unexceptional...

The static pressure doesnt seem to justify the extremely loud noise level, even for the quietest version of the 5 options

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks guys!

On a cool note, one of my fans/rad photos made it to the number one spot on EK's homepage carousel, with Parvum Titanfall still holding strong at number three ;)

http://www.ekwb.com/

Damn son...after I seen those EK ram waterblocks I had to sub. This build gonna be sexy.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

For some reason I don't like the reverse mATX style on any case 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

I like EK but that pumptop is just too blocky. I wish they made it a bit more round. Or chamfer some edges on the top. Putting an almost cube between two round objects is weird. This is the only reason I've  bought a Koolance pumptop.

good luck with the build BTW :)

Ah, so that's how you fit two Titan Zs into there, you use a custom, two-slot I/O shield on them!

Gave me the boner of the day :D

The EK blocks are simply beautiful  :wub:

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

My fav build log yet. All your EK blocks look so pretty, can't wait to see the tubing next :)

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

I need this case

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

double post 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Those pictures were amazing, especially because of the quality!

Can't wait to see more. :)

*never seen that case before but it looks great!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

well done on the build and the pics so far.  I love how well you document your builds.  I have followed all of them.  Keep up the great work!  I'm most curious to see the finishing pieces like the wiring and the watercooling stuff.  I feel that is your forte - the biggest thing that differentiates you from others.  can't wait.  Popcorn is ready!  Bring it on.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

My god this looks great. amazing quality photo's I have to add to that.
Have to be honest I did raise an eyebrow when seeing 2 TitanZ's, however it all comes togheter now.

really interested in how this turns out.

also 1600w power supply? little overkill right. ;)

CPU: Intel core i7 4930K @4,3Ghz w Apogee HD MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS RAM: 32GB Vengeance 2133MHz GPU: 2x gtx Titan w Bitspower waterblock Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 ssd + 2x WD Black 2TB Case: Corsair C70

Cooling: 1x 360 rad 30mm thick + 1x 360 rad 60mm thick 6x noctua NF-F12 Display: 3x Asus VG248QE Keyboard: corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G500s

Somebody is literally building one of those "troll" pcpartpicker links.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I laughed my ass off when I saw the titan z's. It was so majestic and professional and then. Bam. Gravy and chips.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

You build this PC pervertly nice so far. I think I found a next mATX case (or the parvum, we will see what cases/money there will be at next CPU generation changing)

Thanks guys! Build will start chugging along now, just been busy with work.

Next step is planning the loop, then bending and fitting the copper tube, of which then needs nickel plated. While the tube I being plated I will plan the wiring, cut the pump and fan wires to custom lengths etc...

Waiting in the acrylic color pack from Hex Gear also to replace the white acrylic panels (with silver). Once received I will also make a video about the case, and build.