Barack Obama is the first president to learn code

terrytek

LINUS TECH TIPS FORUM 1,000 POSTERS CIRCLE JERK /s

Can the moderators actually enforce a rule that the comments have to be relate the topic that was posted, so spammed thread don't be pushed to the top. 

Well from what I understand he is not, and even so does that matter. like 0.6% of Murica is of the Muslim faith, or something like that. (Don't quote that percent)

Don't bother, it's just more of that xenophobic bullshit that Fox news and the GOP try to instill in our brains. Because if it isn't white, right, and jesus lovin' it ain't good. sigh.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

got to love the comment

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

Yeah, I work with some of the smartest most diverse tech enthusiasts that I have ever known. Makes for a great time.

Haha, nice! Good for you. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Well at least he's supporting it, kids could always use motivation for education. 

Finally, somebody who supports my opinion. 90% of the comments here were political and not tech aspects of this.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

can he code a decent healthcare system?

What's wrong with the healthcare system he's trying to provide to ALL people; isn't it trying to be like the UK health care system?

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

So how's the mess that is the current government? And the guy apparently needs the good publicity since he is now implicated into even more problematic shit than what Bush was ever implicated in.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

So how's the mess that is the current government? And the guy apparently needs the good publicity since he is now implicated into even more problematic shit than what Bush was ever implicated in.

Yeah...ok

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What are your thoughts? Think America's president is cool now?

I don't want a cool President.

I wonder if he will start coding for the NSA.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Yeah...ok

Sarcasm, agreement, or denial?

On a separate note:

Yeah, seriously. Lets forget the whole Bengazi thing, possible voter fraud (although that doesn't involve just him. That one is on the entire system, both parties.) Using the IRS as a political weapon, Using the NSA as a political weapon, the health care "law", lowering most of the country to 30 hours a week to make the unemployment rate "drop", violating constitutional powers, race baiting, false claims of supporting net neutrality, bullying just about every journalist under the sun, and probably more that I am forgetting.

He can code.....woopdie-fucking-doo.

Oh, I almost forgot: releasing enemy combatants, screwing up a war (that was already screwed up to begin with) in the worst possible way, firing most military commanders that have any combat experience, releasing illegal immigrants from prison that happen to be guilty of a hell of a lot more than illegally immigrating.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's nice to see that he has some what of a understanding 

that computers are useful ummm

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

He should be fixing the mess that we call America, not learning how to code! xD

Its the American people that makes this country such a mess and you cont fix people.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Lol people still fall for this guys PR stunts and how can you not expect this to turn into a political discussion after he said this 

"I'm going to bring back our troops from middle east within one year"

"i'm going to shut down guantanamo bay"

CHA CHA CHA CHANGE- HyunA

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Props to the President, most people don't know anything about coding.

cool...so how's that national deficit thing coming?

It still makes sense to run a deficit. Our economy grows faster than the debt we accumulate.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

cool...so how's that national deficit thing coming?

That must be why he's learning code

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Bush: "We can have filters on internets ..." "I hear there's rumors on the, uh internets ..."Al Gore claims to have invented the internets"

Sarcasm, agreement, or denial?

On a separate note:

Yeah, seriously. Lets forget the whole Bengazi thing, possible voter fraud (although that doesn't involve just him. That one is on the entire system, both parties.) Using the IRS as a political weapon, Using the NSA as a political weapon, the health care "law", lowering most of the country to 30 hours a week to make the unemployment rate "drop", violating constitutional powers, race baiting, false claims of supporting net neutrality, bullying just about every journalist under the sun, and probably more that I am forgetting.

He can code.....woopdie-fucking-doo.

Oh, I almost forgot: releasing enemy combatants, screwing up a war (that was already screwed up to begin with) in the worst possible way, firing most military commanders that have any combat experience, releasing illegal immigrants from prison that happen to be guilty of a hell of a lot more than illegally immigrating.

The republican house did an investigation and concluded there was no cover up at bengazi. also the IRS investigated both republican and democratic groups as it is their job. america is the only developed country without national healthcare about time we did something to fix that. and everything he is doing is within the constitution and believe me if he steps out of line for a second the republicans will be on top of him in a heart beat. Him allowing the NSA to continue and not doing more to support net neutrality are good points though.

Lets see him do stacks and queues, lets add some Binary search trees in there too ;)

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |