Barack Obama is the first president to learn code

terrytek

I mean, it's cool and all, but doesn't he have more important things to do...?

COMIC SANS

Hey, it was just an hour. I mean, what dumb thing can happen in an hour? :P

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

@beebskadoo haven't seen you around much? Maybe I've been living under a rock and haven't noticed. :D:P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hey, hey, hey. Let's not jump to conclusions yet. He could be an excellent coder with enough practice. Then he can fixed the messed up healthcare system, ffs.

Come on, we all know it's so he can 1337 hax0r every1

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

"javascript"

http://code.org/learn

This right here is the future

e9f5f641b1.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Hey, it was just an hour. I mean, what dumb thing can happen in an hour? :P

Healthcare.gov

COMIC SANS

Islam then, since he's a muslim.

He's not but even if he was what does it matter? Religion is religion and will always be silly.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Every time they do this "learning" code publicities on doctors, lawyers, or the president its pretty demeaning, "I know you passed the BAR and graduated Cum Laude from Harward, but here's how you declare a variable!."

@beebskadoo haven't seen you around much? Maybe I've been living under a rock and haven't noticed. :D:P

Hey babe, been working those holiday hours. I haven't had much time to comment.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

He's not but even if he was what does it matter? Religion is religion and will always be silly.

Except Scientology, cause Scientology is the shiz! I mean, Tom Cruise believes in it. That means that it MUST be true!

COMIC SANS

Healthcare.gov

Lel

Hail Sithis!

Except Scientology, cause Scientology is the shiz! I mean, Tom Cruise believes in it. That means that it MUST be true!

Shhh we don't talk about that! Remember at the meeting? You said the thing, you weren't supposed to say the thing!

Hail Sithis!

Hey babe, been working those holiday hours. I haven't had much time to comment.

Okay firstly, it's good that I haven't been living under a rock :D and secondly, that kinda sucks for you. Where do you work at? Just curious. :)

If he created the Healthcare site, he isn't very good at it.

All jokes aside, I think that's awesome.

Now if we can get society to stop using slang, use punctuation, and make true sentences, I'll be even happier.

Ur askn 4 2 mch m8.

Hail Sithis!

Okay firstly, it's good that I haven't been living under a rock :D and secondly, that kinda sucks for you. Where do you work at? Just curious. :)

Chippendales

Jk geek squad

Hail Sithis!

Shhh we don't talk about that! Remember at the meeting? You said the thing, you weren't supposed to say the thing!

Oh shizzle. I should watch my back now.

no_one_expects_the_spanish_inquisition_b

COMIC SANS

And I swore to myself this wasn't gonna turn political. Come on, we have to see the tech aspects of this. This is pathetic.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oh shizzle. I should watch my back now.

Posted Image

Our chief weapon is surprise and fear, fear and surprise

Hail Sithis!

Chippendales.....JK geek squad

Haha, ah okay. Ya like it there?

Investing an hour to hopefully encourage some youths to take up and pursue programming/math might be some of the best time he's used. Additional added benefit is when older people gripe about tech or learning at their age, people can point at this 53 year old man learning to code with children and say, "maybe your just stubborn."

cool...so how's that national deficit thing coming?

ask Social Security and the Military 

He should be fixing the mess that we call America, not learning how to code! xD

Write a letter to the GOP I'm sure they will listen. 

Haha, ah okay. Ya like it there?

Yeah, I work with some of the smartest most diverse tech enthusiasts that I have ever known. Makes for a great time.

Hail Sithis!

Islam then, since he's a muslim.

Well from what I understand he is not, and even so does that matter. like 0.6% of Murica is of the Muslim faith, or something like that. (Don't quote that percent) 

Meanwhile our Rupert Murdoch and Tony Abbott and his dogs are ruining Australia.

RIP Internet and ISPs

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0