Sabranco Humvee video from CES added

ace_finland

BEST CUSTOM BUILT EVER

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Looks great man!

thx man!

Really cool build!

Thx!

Oh my god, this is amazing. I love you, and I would kill to get something like this.

thx! love you too ;)

BEST CUSTOM BUILT EVER

Awesome! Thx!

Awesome Mod!!

Horizontal In Theory, Vertical In Practice. Know Hope [Productions]
Design is not meant to be observed; it's to be enjoyed and interacted with. - JValen

Always Remember Love What You Do.  :lol:

When someone else does one of these car/PC mods all I see is just a box attached to the roof of a car. Not with this, I like how the components are blended into the vehicle, like it's part of it. Amazing! :D

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

When someone else does one of these car/PC mods all I see is just a box attached to the roof of a car. Not with this, I like how the components are blended into the vehicle, like it's part of it. Amazing! :D

Yeah, I've seen some builds where the hardware is well hidden in the vehicle, but I've never seen it built along side the car like you've done so well @Ace_finland.

Top notch professional work. Looks amazing. Great job making everything look like it belongs.

incredible!!  Love the final outcome!  You should sell these!  I would love to have a Computer that looked this good.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Thx! Just what i was aiming for :) Wanted something that just didn't look like it was placed on top of it :)

Yeah, I've seen some builds where the hardware is well hidden in the vehicle, but I've never seen it built along side the car like you've done so well @Ace_finland.

Top notch professional work. Looks amazing. Great job making everything look like it belongs.

Thx buddy!

incredible!!  Love the final outcome!  You should sell these!  I would love to have a Computer that looked this good.

Thx! Would be cool to sell a few but my regular job seems to take over my modding time :(

Pretty cool ;o.

Thx!

Aw man I want one with the Asus 970 Mini.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I saw you on reddit! You seemed to get quite the attention, you deserve it all for this awesome build.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Aw man I want one with the Asus 970 Mini.

Yeah, probably a sweet little card!

I saw you on reddit! You seemed to get quite the attention, you deserve it all for this awesome build.

Thx! Yeah, its almost unbeliveble how much attention its gotten, feeling spoiled :)

Wow. That is seriously impressive workmanship. Didn't even know the Sabranco was out yet :angry:

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

This is just awsome work!

I´m HP, the Bitfenix community rep. on LTT - Answering your questions about our products and hanging around in the forums!
Feel free to ask questions in the forums - Personal support issues/RMA -> support.bitfenix.com

is it remote control?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

this is AWESOME. (i have no other words that can show my full appreciation of this...)

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

this is a epic idea

Thx!

Wow. That is seriously impressive workmanship. Didn't even know the Sabranco was out yet :angry:

Thx! Have had it for a while already :)

This is just awsome work!

Thx!

d25756d527b2c9a9b5c21973e4fd8605a5b975c2

That build, is sexy.

Thx!

GG, you got Bitfenix interested.

thx! lol

is it remote control?

Yes, but a few electronics missing :) WIll add it when it gets bak from CES

Thats the one!

this is AWESOME. (i have no other words that can show my full appreciation of this...)

Thx!

A video from CES about my mod and Darthbevis mod, check it out if you are interested!

This is so baller.. jesus

But damnit JJ, it's not an H1!

That's an M1025 Armament Carrier.

Some people eh

Can you say more than "Thx"?  It's getting on my nerves and ruining the build log as a whole.  

Can you say more than "Thx"? It's getting on my nerves and ruining the build log as a whole.

?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Driving up to the LAN party like...

Wicked sick build, dude.