Kim Dotcom to Bring The Internet Party To The US in 2015..

He ate the Megaupload serverskim-dotcom-political-party-new-zealand.j

Kit Dot Com Has Announced via His Official twitter account that he'll be bringing his Internet Party to The US of A , Watch out Hillary.. :ph34r: 

After his successful bail hearing, the Megaupload founder is announcing that he will help launch a version of his Internet Party in the US next year.  His Political Party is mainly focused on Internet freedom for everyone (Net neutrality & internet access) free university education and the decriminalization of cannabis.

The political party had a failed attempt to gain a seat in New Zealand's most recent elections..

The Internet Party is coming to the United States in 2015. Stay tuned for our celebrity founders from the music, film and Internet industry.

- KimDotcom (via Twitter)

Kim-Dotcom-internetparty-BRIARM-1200.jpg

Kim dotcom himself would lead the PR for this political movement in the US..

I'm not a pirate.

I'm not a fugitive.
I'm not a flight risk.

I'm your Internet Freedom fighter

AND

Hillary's worst nightmare in 2016!

- @KimDotcom

Pretty cool move from DotCom, This can be added to another list alongside of "slightly" corrupt political parties in the USA , eitherways , the movement has potential to flourish along with the other political parties since it has got plausible vision of the future(in a way)

What are your thoughts on this? Leave them down beloooow & tell us what you think...

Links:

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/539571388013477888

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/539567677732171777

Bonus:

Vote for Miley cyrus's Party in the USA

Miley-Cyrus-Party-In-The-USA-487341.jpg

News Link:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/02/its-an-internet-party-in-the-usa/

Details separate people.

I liked the qoute.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I thought he was poor as fuck?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

They were doing fine in New Zealand when they were fighting for better net, they screwed up when they joined along with the spying hype and started fighting the government. Literally said were going to take down the government. Gimp.

Free education simply won't work with America's economy

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Free education simply won't work with America's economy

Yes it will. We already get free education up until high school, extending it four or five years isn't strenuous.

And don't say it's too expensive, the money colleges charge is absurd. That would have to be brought back to the realm of reality first.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

"His Political Party is mainly focused on Internet freedom for everyone (Net neutrality & internet access) free university education and the decriminalization of cannabis."

Because of this i must love him, all of this is what i would love to have :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Yes it will. We already get free education up until high school, extending it four or five years isn't strenuous.

And don't say it's too expensive, the money colleges charge is absurd. That would have to be brought back to the realm of reality first.

k-12 schools arent free though, theyre largely funded by the taxes from the community, and if the community says they dont want a new computer lab in the school come time for the budget vote then thats that. Thats why its entirely true that areas with a high income have better schools than areas of low income. So now people have to vote towards college budget plans, which have allot costlier stuff than a single computer lab. Lets not forget also that paying for my education is the same as paying me welfare, and I live in a lot nicer room and eat a lot better food than people on welfare, and I can say the same for many people not on welfare, who would be paying taxes for me to live better than them. Also, if a high end university has the same funding as a crappy community college, then whats the difference between going to either.....we need competition still amongst univerities as it breeds better people for the workplace.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

k-12 schools arent free though, theyre largely funded by the taxes from the community, and if the community says they dont want a new computer lab in the school come time for the budget vote then thats that. Thats why its entirely true that areas with a high income have better schools than areas of low income. So now people have to vote towards college budget plans, which have allot costlier stuff than a single computer lab. Lets not forget also that paying for my education is the same as paying me welfare, and I live in a lot nicer room and eat a lot better food than people on welfare, and I can say the same for many people not on welfare, who would be paying taxes for me to live better than them. Also, if a high end university has the same funding as a crappy community college, then whats the difference between going to either.....we need competition still amongst univerities as it breeds better people for the workplace.

Competition gets you better results, yes, but if you're excluding a large portion of the population then you're not ending up with the best in the end.  The only way you get that is when everyone is included and they all have access to the same resources.  Otherwise you just end up with the best of the people that could afford the best.

Difficult subject to debate for sure though.  The economics and opinions on the matter tend to make the conversation go around and around.

I thought he was poor as fuck?

kim-dotcoms-rental-mansion-e132716884997

Yea he's poor as fuck look at his shitty lame ass house. 

Hur dur. 

Yea he's poor as fuck look at his shitty lame ass house. 

Hur dur. 

Don't need to be rude. Technically @Levent is right. He declared bankruptcy so he could get rid of his current lawyer or something.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

With that many steps, how the hell is he still fat?

Details separate people.

oh hell no! don't trust the guy as far as i can throw him. due his roundness its not very far

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Oh god when will he go away forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't his first venture pay people who had their files downloaded?

Don't need to be rude. Technically @Levent is right. He declared bankruptcy so he could get rid of his current lawyer or something.

He put assets in his wifes name so he could beat the court case. He still has all his wealth, just in another persons name. It's the same shit as drug dealers putting cars in their mothers names. It's still their shit.