How did you find LTT?

KRImSIN

Okay how did you find LTT?? I found LTT one day when i was watching tech videos found linus and found the website so yeah!

( I don't know if there was a post for this already if so lock this one admins)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

looking at gpu videos a long time ago. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I signed  up for the Asus G550jz givaway and decided to stick around.

(i had been watching linus for about a month when i signed up for the forum)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Obviously...his hair style brought me here....

COL_Tech_Linus_Sebastian_2333.jpg

SwagFactor = Over 9000!

Okay the real reason... I've been doing builds since I was 14 (I'm now 32), I built my own 486, I loved PC's since, and when you find a likeminded fellow..with a awesome sense of humor, you can't NOT love it.

@slickpc is obviously included, when I heard about his OIL-PC and his love of all things tech (that linus couldn't be bothered with) it's a win win situation.

Likeminded fellows = SwagFactor

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i found LTT after i got interested in building pcs after i saw Logan's kill your console video

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I was in the market for a new computer, and I watched some Linus videos and come up to my conclusion. 

But even after I bought my AIO (yes you read that correctly, specs available under my profile), I began to watch more Linus videos.

After seeing Linus promote the forum on his channel, I decided to join, and don't regret doing so ever since?

The content was actually pretty easy to understand, as I was into mobile tech from the beginning.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I signed  up for the Asus G550jz givaway and decided to stick around.

(i had been watching linus for about a month when i signed up for the forum)

And you won my giveaway....  :mellow:

And about the gift card, I have to get a prepaid visa so bear with me.  :P

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Watched his $1200 build guide and the rest is history

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

And you won my giveaway....  :mellow:

And about the gift card, I have to get a prepaid visa so bear with me.  :P

No problem man!

If its easier you can get me a steam card. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

careyholzman recommended him

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I watched his ncixcom and then linustechtips chanel. Was here for a long time (didnt post much tho)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Searching for some tech reviews, and BAM, there was LTT :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I found him through ncix videos, when i was building my first system he had a review on the website of the parts i was buying.

Computers doe

What video did he recommend Linus?! I've got to watch that!!

must of been around two years ago. i think it was on one of his podcasts, you know the tech-vets thing he has going on.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When I started getting into PC DIY, I looked all over youtube for basics, and Linus' videos were detailed and interesting.

Was watching LTT and NCIXTT when getting interested in PC gaming. Heard there was a forum so I went there after a while. I've had one previous account.

looking for a review of a 580

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

tutorial on how to wear socks and sandals like a boss.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Like most, clicking around on youtube.

Searching for new parts and some greek site  had one of  as fast as possible as a recomended link. they were say how awesome and crazy is linus:P

Corsair Tech Quickie videos, which is even a surprise to me... Found LTT straight after, then TechQuickie/AsFastAsPossible soon after.