BeQuiet! builds a case

naton566

ive saw it irl and with 2 gpus and a dark rock pro 3 there was tons of spare room

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Too much plastic imo..

matches the price tag imo..
If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Hm. I hope the bring out a more compact version which has no more than 2 5.25" bays and a window! In other words: i'm still waiting for the Fractal Design Define R5.

who cares...

Anyone know if this is steel/plastic/aluminum/composite/combination of the aforementioned?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I love the look of this case, but have they said if it will come in any other color or have a side-panel window?

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Looks schnazzy. I'd want a window though

i agree. i like the color and the feet/base, but it'd definitely need a window if i was buying one.

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

matches the price tag imo..

No, you can get all-steel for that price, though I do know the noise-dampening foam went into the cost. Sigh...I want an all-aluminum variant.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I love the look of this case, but have they said if it will come in any other color or have a side-panel window?

If I remember correctly, they stated that there would be black+orange, black+silver and black+black versions.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

No, you can get all-steel for that price, though I do know the noise-dampening foam went into the cost. Sigh...I want an all-aluminum variant.

well then lets hope this case goes through the roof, maybe further case designs will be in aluminium variants:) me personally, i got myself a lian li pc v359 2 days ago.. damn this is some real quality aluminium case i tell ya, definitely made in taiwan and not some cheap china thing. 169euros spent well, imo after all^^

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Looks pretty slick.  I'm liking that more companies are doing case feet like that.

I wonder how the airflow will be given that they're a cpu cooler company :0

Too much plastic imo..

Granted, most cases do.

All the corsair, NZXT, other name brand cases that everyone buys are just all plastic.

Thats why i end up spending twice as much for a case than others, but my Ft05 is just lovely compared to my red phantom 410.

The beQuiet looks nice ish, plasticy tho, and kinda weird too. im guessing its just a thin layer of brushed aluminum, or brushed plastic.

Weirds side panel design.

Good fans tho

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

well then lets hope this case goes through the roof, maybe further case designs will be in aluminium variants:) me personally, i got myself a lian li pc v359 2 days ago.. damn this is some real quality aluminium case i tell ya, definitely made in taiwan and not some cheap china thing. 169euros spent well, imo after all^^

oooh love that case. Or at least the look, dont have it because no MATX for me.

Like the case?

I got myself a nice 180$ Ft05

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Granted, most cases do.

All the corsair, NZXT, other name brand cases that everyone buys are just all plastic.

Thats why i end up spending twice as much for a case than others, but my Ft05 is just lovely compared to my red phantom 410.

The beQuiet looks nice ish, plasticy tho, and kinda weird too. im guessing its just a thin layer of brushed aluminum, or brushed plastic.

Weirds side panel design.

Good fans tho

I wish I could replace my current school case with this pretty little thing: http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-a56/

Unfortunately, it seems it's only sold in Asia >.< God damn it Lian Li! The only makers of really good aluminum cases (lack of cable-routing holes aside) and you just ignore the U.S. and E.U. markets... ARGH!

Combind this with the 900D and id be very interested. Bigger for larger rads, super quiet, all metel. I say this because i have 3 bequiet silent wings 2 fans in my 900D and there brillient blew my mind how queit they are.. cant mind find amd good foam for my 900D and i expect this case will come fully insulated.

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

I wish I could replace my current school case with this pretty little thing: http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-a56/

Unfortunately, it seems it's only sold in Asia >.< God damn it Lian Li! The only makers of really good aluminum cases (lack of cable-routing holes aside) and you just ignore the U.S. and E.U. markets... ARGH!

Frozen CPU has a lot of Lian li. They have the pc-a55 http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17447/cst-1333/Lian_Li_PC-A55B_Aluminum_Mid_Tower_Case_-_Black.html

Silverstone makes good aluminum cases to

Frozen CPU has a lot of Lian li. They have the pc-a55 http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17447/cst-1333/Lian_Li_PC-A55B_Aluminum_Mid_Tower_Case_-_Black.html

Silverstone makes good aluminum cases to

Silverstone makes half steel, half aluminum.

The reason I need the 56 is I have an optical drive and a fan controller, so I need the 2nd 5.25" bay.

Silverstone makes half steel, half aluminum.

Ft01 is all aluminum

Some tj are too

I like how the front panel is cut into 2 sections, one for the fans and one for the drive bays. No need to look at your fans if you want to use a drive bay. Design also just nails it, it looks custom and not over the top at all. I would want to see a review first, they're new to the case market after all.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I know it's a 'BeQuiet' product so silence is MUST !!! and i really like that design beautiful case !! but also i think that a window is a MUST now days ... they can still go silent with window as we had already saw from nzxt and fractal ... and for quality... well is a germany product no mater what , should be at the top .

this case looks great. I love the black and silver one. I want one. whats the pricetag? lol (too lazy to read if it says there is one lol)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1