BeQuiet! builds a case

naton566

Long time lurker here!

So be quiet have shown off their first ever case in Sweden named the BeQuiet Silent Base 800 which is supposedly coming out this November. comes with orange, silver or black accents.

Silent_Base_800_orange_rgb.jpg

CoolerShot_silber_rgb.jpg

- naton566

*edits: pictures and coloured variants available.

http://www.bequiet.com/en/press/3704 - BeQuiet! site

http://www.legitreviews.com/quiet-releases-images-silent-base-800-pc-case-ahead-launch_147376 - a umm.... Legit review (July 2014)

Nice to see new ideas in the case manufacturing area

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Could you embed the pictures in the OP? It would make it more visually appealing. 

As for the case, not very visually appealing at all, I'm not a fan of those orange accents, a colour themed build would be very hard. I'm also not a fan of those very wide "feet" of the case. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Could you embed the pictures in the OP? It would make it more visually appealing. 

As for the case, not very visually appealing at all, I'm not a fan of those orange accents, a colour themed build would be very hard. I'm also not a fan of those very wide "feet" of the case. 

I have updated the post. Thanks for the tip, looking to be viewed as a valuable member :)

Their sound absorbing foam better be top notch, gotta live up to their name.

you could say...

tumblr_mae0i0hsrF1qhrkxko1_r1_400.gif

It should BeQuiet!

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

sweet, I want it with a windows. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Looks like it could fit 2 240mm rads. Could be nice. 

sweet, I want it with a windows. 

which one? 3.1, 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10? :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Okay, Phanteks joined the case game and now beQuiet? Noctua needs to join the party with a poop brown case! :D

On topic though, I think it looks pretty decent, looks a lot like a 760T or 780T,  but that's a good thing! But I agree, it needs a window!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I have updated the post. Thanks for the tip, looking to be viewed as a valuable member :)

Nice! Also a good first post, too bad it is a repost, but those happen constantly these days so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Next time when you post though use Google with "site:linustechtips.com blah blah" to find articles (you might not find them always because of stupid titles but it is a start)

Edit: A quick tip, if you use large pictures it is always better to put them in spoilers, so that they don't instantly full up your entire screen and take a long time to load (for people with slower internet, like myself that is quite pleasant)

Also I see that it has possible black accents available, which makes it suddenly a lot more of an appealing case, that foam could really keep it quite. Although I never really had problem with fan noise myself eventhough I'm sitting with my mouse hand nearly touching my PC with in it a 2x fans running at 1000 rpm at all times.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

which one? 3.1, 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10? :P

auto correction did it again. Windows 2000 of course

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

auto correction did it again. Windows 2000 of course

i myself am more of a 95 guy xD

Okay, Phanteks joined the case game and now beQuiet? Noctua needs to join the party with a poop brown case! :D

On topic though, I think it looks pretty decent, looks a lot like a 760T or 780T,  but that's a good thing! But I agree, it needs a window!

So did EK xD

So did EK xD

What? They did make a case? Well, so did XSPC :D

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

What? They did make a case? Well, so did XSPC :D

yeah they showed an ITX case a few days ago xD

if noctua makes a poop brown one, im working the corner and buying that. would fit in my poop brown painted room xD

yeah they showed an ITX case a few days ago xD

if noctua makes a poop brown one, im working the corner and buying that. would fit in my poop brown painted room xD

Yeah! Although I hope they would chose a more subtle route and go for something black or grey/silver. :D

But I'd totally buy that, if they'd put as much effort into designing this case as with their CPU coolers and fans. Hell, I'd probably throw money at them if they'd created anything PC related (AIO's, SSD's, Mainboard's, etc.) for that matter :D

Yeah! Although I hope they would chose a more subtle route and go for something black or grey/silver. :D

But I'd totally buy that, if they'd put as much effort into designing this case as with their CPU coolers and fans. Hell, I'd probably throw money at them if they'd created anything PC related (AIO's, SSD's, Mainboard's, etc.) for that matter :D

If anything they made would be of the quality they are at now, id be throwing money at them like this

atZXofi.gif