Linus, there is no easy way to say this...

MG2R

... so I'm just going to break it to you.

Slick beat you. Big time. Maybe you should accept the fact that it's time to call this operation SlickTechTips. The B-team really brought their A-game.

As for Slick: dude, if I got a penny for every time you said 'very', I'd have gajillion $ :D

Love you guys ;)

Disclaimer: this is just for lolz, please do not be upset, mods

I must go with Slick because Linus' smack talk with Josh from Fractal was just too contrived! :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

SLICK IS DOING GREAAT! haha.. I'd love to see more slicky..Slick-y.. Slickey... hmmm Slick content  :wub:    GO LINUS MEDIA GROUP! :D

Pretty amazing stuff

Slick has really stepped up to the presenting game! 

And he didn't look homeless! :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Slick and B-Roll ftw.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

when slick enters the no hobo mode the sky's the limit 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I kept seeing videos from Slick in my sub box, not as many from Linus. 

Slick, you guys did an awesome job! Now you get your revenge, fire Linus.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Definitely Slick. He improved a lot!

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Seems like Linus just kept going on and on with 8 min videos, Slicks were short and to the point, I liked his more.

They both did great, but Slick did have the better mic. He also covered the booths with the booth babes :P

Honestly, I think the whole 'Slick is better than Linus' thing is not true. We're just so used to seeing Linus covering everything that ANY change is received well. They're BOTH really good. 

The main reason I liked Slick's coverage more is because of all of the mechanical keyboard stuff, so drool-worthy.

I go with Linus.. Well, I would choose the one that covers Corsair booth, although that might be a little awkward to watch xD

I like that Slick covered a lot of the little indie booths that no one really paid attention to.  We see enough of the big brands and it's nice to get a broader view of the entire show.  Go B-team!  :P

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I like that Slick covered a lot of the little indie booths that no one really paid attention to.  We see enough of the big brands and it's nice to get a broader view of the entire show.  Go B-team!   :P

Yes, it was nice to see a few different companies than the usual :)

slick said "very" and "really" waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much.

Slick, he has a point.

I feel like B-Team has 100 Videos, while A-Team has 10 videos.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

I think both of them did great actually.

Linus covers the more tech-heavy stuff while Slick covers stuff like Peripherals/Cases that i personally enjoy tremendously.

So, we won the computex contest  B)