Linus, there is no easy way to say this...

MG2R

We did see more excitement from Slick with his video's specially with the new Ducky keyboard's.

That's why I went for Slick. I love the enthousiasm he put into the vids. You can see he's covering topics he actually likes. With Linus, you see a professional presenter doing his job, which is fine and all, but with Slick you see some eight year old kid that saw some kind of super car ("Look, mommy, that's sooooooo cool! Can I have one?") and I love that because I'm like that as well :)

I think slick is moving from camera man/benchmarker to a real reporter? i think is the name im looking for. but ya i think he is going to need to be in the main line up now, its not all linus any more :D YAY PROMOTION 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

i actually prefered B-Roll's camera work, his close detail shots where more showing everything in a few sweeps, instead of diesel showing the mostly the bottoms of cases, and rarely showing the top 1/4 of a case on more than one occasion

To be fair everyone did a great job at Computex 2013.  Just think Linus work there just give him the edge in this poll, but the next event Slick will probably win then we might see Slick and Linus cover different event at the same time (Linus covers Computex 14 and Slick cover E3 event next year)

Cry Havoc!

i actually prefered B-Roll's camera work, his close detail shots where more showing everything in a few sweeps, instead of diesel showing the mostly the bottoms of cases, and rarely showing the top 1/4 of a case on more than one occasion

Very true

I vote slick he just funny linus is funny but I think it made up a lot.

slick is just funny all the time.he is like a little kid

both great video, but B-team was better sound-wise. Sorry Linus!

it was kind of a draw because linus done a few 12 min videos while slick done alot of 2 min videos so it is kind of a draw

obviously people are going to roll with slick because they think it's refreshing to see someone new, kinda unfair towards Linus.