Linus, there is no easy way to say this...

MG2R

I think both of them did great actually.

Linus covers the more tech-heavy stuff while Slick covers stuff like Peripherals/Cases that i personally enjoy tremendously.

So, we won the computex contest  B)

well said :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I'm with B team because slick got all the girls and linus only has 1 or 2 i think. haha! :D

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

i  agree with what what some people are saying about slick ... he kinda overused a couple of words (awesome, actually, really, very)  either way seeing slick look this professional makes him win by default   

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I'd have to go with linus, his confidence is great and the gorilla glass video made me laugh!

Slick wins simply for getting models in loads of his videos. (and for good content :)) thanks for the coverage it was all good!

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

They both win.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

a team.

slick said "very" and "really" waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much.

yeah

it's like he had too much cocaine and was hyped up about everything

I'm sorry
I think Linus won
he had more professional coverage, and covered thoroughly 

36027505.jpg
Slick did a good job too 

a team.

slick said "very" and "really" waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much.

I'll take that over Linus' constant head bobbing and nodding

Slick killed it

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Slick seemed a bit more into the products (no offense Linus), and less tired.

Plus, his videos generally were more edited.

-cough lack of editing in Corsair video

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

I want linus to comment on this topic!

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I could pick fault with both teams, though I have to admit that Slick is really maturing as a presenter and isn't showing half of the nerves that he was only a few weeks ago.

In the end though, if I have to pick one, its going to be Slick, not because he was better, but because his videos came across a little better.

All in all, a great trip by all, now if only Linus wasn't quite so whiney and slick wasn't as bassy, then we'd all be golden.

Inside: 3570k@4.2, H100i with  NF-F12 Fans, AX760, GTX660 Z77 MPower,

Outside: Corsair 500R, M95, G15v1, Solo7C speakers.

No, no, no! I couldn't see it before, but now, it's all clear to me!

The one that won, is psychadelic cat!! :o :D

ahahah

Slick was awesome and his videos seemed to be made for a totally different audience than Linus'. I like the 10 minute Linus videos where he goes over a ton of stuff.

If Slick did the videos longer and wasn't so fast all the time (very very fast) I would have liked his a lot more. Some of the stuff he showed was so awesome I wanted to see more but Linus never left me wanting more... uh, that sounds wrong.

I really loved slicks coverage, he's definitely great on camera. Although I'm probably a little biased :P
Although can't fault Linus, he still did a great job as always :)

Current workstation/gaming rig ->>.. i7 3280 @ 4.6GHz - Asrock Extreme 4 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Black 1,600MHz - EVGA GTX 660 - Fractal Design Define R4 & Newton R3 PSU - Corsair H80i with the LED pink ^-^ - 4x Noctua NF-F12's - 2x 240GB Force GS SSD's in raid 0 - 6x 2TB HDD's

Slick was awesome and his videos seemed to be made for a totally different audience than Linus'. I like the 10 minute Linus videos where he goes over a ton of stuff.

If Slick did the videos longer and wasn't so fast all the time (very very fast) I would have liked his a lot more. Some of the stuff he showed was so awesome I wanted to see more but Linus never left me wanting more... uh, that sounds wrong.

Kinky :P lol

but I didn't think slick was going very fast at all, I find him much easier to understand than Linus, but I think that's because Linus has a stronger accent..

and I disagree with them having different audiences.. They just have slightly different presenting styles.

Current workstation/gaming rig ->>.. i7 3280 @ 4.6GHz - Asrock Extreme 4 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Black 1,600MHz - EVGA GTX 660 - Fractal Design Define R4 & Newton R3 PSU - Corsair H80i with the LED pink ^-^ - 4x Noctua NF-F12's - 2x 240GB Force GS SSD's in raid 0 - 6x 2TB HDD's

Linus was yelling a little too much, booth was also very good. Though that booth babe who was the same height as slick from aver media was a little creepy.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

slick was great

but you could see linu's Experience in the a - team videos

they both did a great job 

i dont think we need to compare them

I enjoyed both Linus and Slick presenting, but I am giving to Linus this time.

We did see more excitement from Slick with his video's specially with the new Ducky keyboard's.

Cry Havoc!