Assassin's Creed gets the lowest scores in it's history , Pun intended

Then change the click-bait title to reflect that fact, fuck's sake.

everyone understood my Title properly , i don't see how it's wrong , AC game gets lowest score in it's history

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

So, in other words, I will get it in a couple of years from a sale for £2.50.

And yet my guildmaster is still trying to defend it relentlessly. Saying stuff like

"you can't tell the difference between 1080p and 900p unless you have a $2000 TV"

"30fps is more cinematic than 60fps"

I just... there's no reaching him, he's a fanboy.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

everyone understood my Title properly , i don't see how it's wrong , AC game gets lowest score in it's history

Seems emphasis is required.

Title for comparison: "Assassin's Creed gets the lowest scores in history , Pun intended"

actually http://www.polygon.com/pages/about-reviews

in their opinion anything under 5 is literally broken and non functional as a video game

Anything below 5? That's 5 stages of 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4..

To label all of those as broken and non-fuctional just sounds like a bad grading system, especially when it reduces your options to grading a game to 5-10 if it works.

Ugh, maybe I'm just an idiot who doesn't get it.

Actually, I completely missed the pun. What pun?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

7.8, 7 and 6.5 are "the lowest scores in history"?

I concede that the games are shit straight from the first one to now, but jesus christ what the fuck happened to a proper scoring system. It's like anything below 5 is stuff to wipe your arse with and anything below 7 is worth it if you can pillage it from your neighbours when they're brutally murdered for having bad taste.

It kinda adds to the multitude of reasons as to why people are getting sick of all these big name sites, I guess.

The fault also lies partially to the gaming community. With most people, a game is rated either a 10 or a 0. Anything above 8 is considered amazing, and anything below is considered an absolute POS. There are a number of games that, while the complaints are warranted, get a much lower score than it deserves.  At the same time, a game does not deserve perfect score just because people like the first game-play run. Generally speaking, people do not understand a percentage-based score, only a binary one.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Actually, I completely missed the pun. What pun?

Really ? that's like their motto of Assassin's Creed series 

A758whp.jpg

SEfl7ef.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I got bored with the "Climbing and stabbing" gameplay 5 hours into Assassin's Creed 1. How other people made it through 4 games, I'll never know. 

The only assassins creed game I have is black flag, I just couldn't get into it enough to feel like finishing the intro missions.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

If people's reasons for hating this are their reasons for liking black flag, I can tell I'm going to enjoy Unity.

Fresh Start and New spin and all that bs doesn't matter to me.

The gaming community to Ubisoft:

83706165c84b73a46def873b46a01658.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Really?

1414967966740.jpg

unfortunatly, this game doesn't sell based on its singleplayer campaign. so there's that.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

Really ? that's like their motto of Assassin's Creed series 

A758whp.jpg

SEfl7ef.jpg

Yeah I still don't get what the pun is. Just because they used the word history in their marketing, which I never heard of, doesn't make it a pun.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

i dont know how to delete this comment 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Really?

who do you know that honestly plays cod for the sp? Cod mp this time around is not actually all that bad. It has much more of an arena shooter feel to it than any of the other cod's and i think it is a good improvement.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

who do you know that honestly plays cod for the sp? Cod mp this time around is not actually all that bad. It has much more of an arena shooter feel to it than any of the other cod's and i think it is a good improvement.

Good improvement? Yes.

Good game? No.

Don't get me wrong. It's miles better than that piece of garbage that was COD Ghosts, but it's still not a good game in my book.

Also, the fact that most people play COD for the multiplayer is not a good excuse to make bad campaign modes. I'd rather have none at all than a bad one if you ask me.

It should have been a DLC for Assassin's Creed 3. Connor sails to France to assist the revolutionaries. 

I look at reviews but don't buy into them.

I make up my own mind. Shall make my own decision pretty soon, nearly done downloading.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

original.jpg

original.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

My favorite Assassins Creed was the 2nd one. After that they all seemed like they are just making them to keep their yearly release cycle. I rather wait for the game to just be polished more.

I completely agree, it seems as if once they added multiplayer the game went downhill. Could be a coincidence, but when Brotherhood released and I heard that it had multiplayer, I instantly knew this series was going downhill. I stopped playing AC after Brotherhood and I don't regret that decision.

Really?

1414967966740.jpg

I'm talking about the multiplayer lol, and based on the picture you posted I'm guessing you never played it.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

How are they praising the graphics, it literally looks like a lazily modded Oblivion installation.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This made me so happy :)

Hope in humanity, restored.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Never been a fan of the AC games. The only one I've played is AC3. I'm kind of happy now that I didn't get too into it.