Assassin's Creed gets the lowest scores in it's history , Pun intended

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

What did you expect after all the Ubisoft news -_-

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

well that's upsetting.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I got bored with the "Climbing and stabbing" gameplay 5 hours into Assassin's Creed 1. How other people made it through 4 7 games, I'll never know. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah cuz an eight is super crappy right?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Assassin's Creed is a dying franchise, just like COD.

But advanced warfare was decently rated. It still needs to die though. 

unfortunately its tough to find AAA games with a true single player experience so for that reason an AC game is always intriguing. 

dammit ubisoft kudos for you because some people try and fail at sucking as much as you do.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyone that buys from Ubisoft I can't feel sorry for you if you get a game you don't like as you should not be supporting this evil empire right now.  Seriously they are doing their best to kill gaming in so many ways.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Wait, the animations and graphics got a tick?  What?

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

My favorite Assassins Creed was the 2nd one. After that they all seemed like they are just making them to keep their yearly release cycle. I rather wait for the game to just be polished more.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I am a really big Assassin's Creed fan and I am so disappointed with the last 3 games. Yes, they are really good graphics and game play wise, but the story is just retarded in my opinion. They changed so much that it doesn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game anymore. I am replaying Assassin's Creed 2 right now and I am having so much fun, I didn't have that much fun with AC4 and same goes with AC Unity. 

That is disappointing, last year's assassin creed was not too bad I thought Ubisoft was stepping up their game... Guess not.

Make one thats set in feudal japan you fuckers! It would be so awesome...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Anyone that buys from Ubisoft I can't feel sorry for you if you get a game you don't like as you should not be supporting this evil empire right now.  Seriously they are doing their best to kill gaming in so many ways.

Sad but true and I actually like AC games and Ubisoft games in general before. Not the case now

7.8, 7 and 6.5 are "the lowest scores in history"?

I concede that the games are shit straight from the first one to now, but jesus christ what the fuck happened to a proper scoring system. It's like anything below 5 is stuff to wipe your arse with and anything below 7 is worth it if you can pillage it from your neighbours when they're brutally murdered for having bad taste.

It kinda adds to the multitude of reasons as to why people are getting sick of all these big name sites, I guess.

The lowest scores any AC game has received in it's franchise , Even AC 1 and AC 3 had better reviews .

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

The lowest scores any AC game has received in it's franchise , Even AC 1 and AC 3 had better reviews .

Then change the click-bait title to reflect that fact, fuck's sake.

I concede that the games are shit straight from the first one to now, but jesus christ what the fuck happened to a proper scoring system. It's like anything below 5 is stuff to wipe your arse with and anything below 7 is worth it if you can pillage it from your neighbours when they're brutally murdered for having bad taste.

It kinda adds to the multitude of reasons as to why people are getting sick of all these big name sites, I guess.

actually http://www.polygon.com/pages/about-reviews

in their opinion anything under 5 is literally broken and non functional as a video game

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I always thought the story in the Assassin's Creed games were complete and utter shite but the gameplay was there to hold them up. While I wouldn't buy one as long as Ubisoft is still in business I would have accepted them as good games. According to these reviews gameplay too has crashed and burned. No point in caring about the series anymore.

Also congratulations fucking up the French Revolution plot assholes. Because we get a lot of those.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Maybe this will be a wake-up call for them? One can only hope.

Assassin's Creed is a dying franchise, just like COD.

The difference is that advanced warfare is actually good.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|