You know you're a techie when. . .

when you name your devices with pet names... (Like how I named my rig Mutsuki)

Kiso best girl tho

Kiso best girl tho

#MutsukiMasterClass

Looks like I found another player... hahahaha...

Check out this club...

When you have to spend like 30 minutes removing every piece of technology and cable from your backpack at airport security

only for them to realise, the only things in your bag were all tech gadgets, even in the side pockets

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

#MutsukiMasterClass

Looks like I found another player... hahahaha...

Check out this club...

Wow thanks that place looks awesome.

I'm working....

"working" :P

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

When you own a massive silent laser-cut MDF scratchbuilt case.

i was thinking about building a wooden case how hard it was ?,what experience with tools and wood you have ?

the only think from keeping me from doing it is the fear from f*c!ng up something 

This is my version :P

No you have a separate box for those

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

When you made a spreadsheet of all mayor formulas for math and physics tests (guess that's more of a "you are a nerd when")

When you don't bring your book to computer class because you know it all (almost)

When you ask your friends if you can have their old devices

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

No you have a separate box for those

NEIN! :D

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

you know you're a techy when you run an OS that almost no one has heard of before.

You know you're a techy when you want to strangle the geek squad for every word they say.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

You are willing to potentially break or decrease the lifespan of processors and graphics card to squeeze a few more frames per second or a few seconds less render times by over-clocking.

You are filling up 6 USB ports with out even mentioning the flashdrives.

Linux.

This Forum.

Distinct lack of IE anywhere

-When your 1500 euro rig can't be used because the monitor is on rma and thus you're spending all of your free time on the ltt forum

-When you have all kinds of cables (micro usb, usb otg, ti84 link, audio extension, usb extension etc.) In your bag

-When you have a pile of all the boxes (except the box in which the case was shipped) in your room

-When you try to do all kinds of stuff on the school pc's (wiping them, installing linux etc.) without the admin noticing

-having multiple usb chargers around the house just in case you need to charge your phone while brushing you teeth :P

And that's about all i can come up with atm

I5 4670k (Noctua NH U12S), Asus Maximus VI Hero, Nvidia GTX 560 ti Asus DCU II, 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Kingston SSDNow v300 120 gb SSD 1TB Seagate Baracuda, Corsair Carbide 300R

I like pie

When you stare your at you PC just cause.

When you somehow have a cable for everything.

When you help out customers at a tech stores even if you dont work there.

When the people at tech stores know you by name.

When you have enough components lying around your house to build multiple computers.

LOL IKR. been doing this every day when in computing class ( even though these are GCSE coursework lessons). i found out that the PCs run IvyBridge i3s and have 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD

Sweet! you take Computing? So Do I! What coursework are you guys doing? We're doing LMC and Python!

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

You are techie when the unknown peoples turn to your help on a computer store or other place where sell's that stuff. 

Or when your friend's and family call you middle of night and you are ready to help them, even you haven't get up or even open your eyes yet.

Or when you can say some PC part price on some local store and it's almost all way's that prize is right. 

Failure is not an option!

When you make fun of lian Li names and people don't get it

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

When you have a box full of random cables and, while it may take some time, you can find just about any cable for your computer...

When a friend,who is in the market for a new ''gaming laptop'' asks you : how about this one,is it any good?

And you start rambling on for about 15 minutes about it's specs,in what you think is easy to understand language and they look at you like this.

That face was exactly what my Mum made today in PC World/Currys when she asked me what laptop would be good for my sister...