Unpopular Opinions

Deus Ragno

I actually agree with you on this... Feminists believe that women>men, yet claim that they stand for equality. It's a load of crap if you ask me.

The basic principles of Feminism are equality, but modern feminists are just another group of hyper aggressive progressive people who lash out at anyone who does not follow their cult’s belief structure.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

There are some pro's to using a controller over a keyboard; a friend of mine pointed out to me (he is primarily a PC gamer but also plays on an xbox) that sometimes he prefers to use a controller. He says that when he is using a keyboard and mouse and sitting inches from his monitor he feel too tightly wound up in the game and that sometimes he just wants to lay back on his bed (controller in hand) and play some games on his TV.

Nothing wrong with that is there :)

competitive? nope

competitive? nope

Not all gamers (in fact probably the majority of gamers) want to play competitively when they game.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Not all gamers (in fact probably the majority of gamers) want to play competitively when they game.

I do :)

I do :)

Thats just dandy. But there is nothing wrong with just playing a game to relax or wind down.

Thats just dandy. But there is nothing wrong with just playing a game to relax or wind down.

sure, but I'm trying to say that he thinks the controller is superior way to manuver, aim and do whatever in a game

sure, but I'm trying to say that he thinks the controller is superior way to manuver, aim and do whatever in a game

Okay, I was just saying that the controller can be better in certain scenarios. KBMOD is not always the answer.

BF4 = BF3.5

And Pokemon is repetitive and boring.

Yeh I have never enjoyed a Pokemon game, enjoyed the series though.

COD is my favorite multiplayer fps.

BF3 is fun but over rated by the PC gaming community.

I don't like the moaning in adult flicks therefore i mostly watch japanese stuff now even though its cencored because its not boring lol.

and i like Tek Syndicate more than linus media group because they are very non serius lol

Please tell me more about how Japanese gentleman’s special interest media is interesting, please use big words and lots of detail :) .  

I don't like the moaning in adult flicks therefore i mostly watch japanese stuff now even though its cencored because its not boring lol.

I don't see how high-pitch screams are better than moans.

Why hate on Ducky keyboards? IMO they are one of the best if not the best mechanical keyboards in the world. But I guess that's your personal opinion and i respect that.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

COD is my favorite multiplayer fps.

BF3 is fun but over rated by the PC gaming community.

"COD is my favorite multiplayer fps."

You don't prefer TF2, CS or Halo or any other multiplayer fps (there are loads more) to the terrible game which COD is?

What's wrong with you?

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

I think tablets are the most useless (re-)invention of the last 10 years... 

I think tablets are the most useless (re-)invention of the last 10 years... 

I cannot see how diet water is more useful than tablets.

"COD is my favorite multiplayer fps."

You don't prefer TF2, CS or Halo or any other multiplayer fps (there are loads more) to the terrible game which COD is?

What's wrong with you?

(long reply incoming)

CS was actually the first multiplayer fps i ever played and i really enjoyed it, used to have mini lan events at the school I went to and it has provided some of my most enjoyable moments in gaming. But for me at least it just did not have much longevity, people talk about COD's lack of innovation and how it is the same game every year. But in every iteration CS is pretty much literally the exact same game with every iteration with very slight tweaks.

(This might annoy some people) I played TF2 for a bit until I received my first pay check and had enough money for games I wanted to play more and then I did not play it much after that. Since the last time I played I have felt no real desire to go back and play that game so I haven’t...

I have never owned an xbox so my Halo experience is limited to playing the Halo campaigns at a friend’s house (split screen) and playing some private games with each other, It was fun split-screening with friends (most games are) but I can’t really seem myself enjoying the online multiplayer.

Now we come to cod, I got into cod mostly because it was what my friends played. For a decent amount of time I was a console gamer (ps3) and cod was consistently the most fluid game in terms of the controls which made it much more enjoyable to play for me (60fps vs most other console games at 30fps). Now that I have moved to PC I think that the same is true, the character in cod feel superhuman compared to his sluggish counterpart in BF3.

I also really like the create a class system compared to the “pick up guns around the map” system in HALO or the Kits system in Battlefield. I like killstreaks, I like small maps with lots of fast paced action, II like being in  a full party and spawn trapping some noobs ( :) ) and I also enjoy being able to go into the game like a lone wolf without friends and potentially carry a team.   

So there you go, I like COD multiplayer. Deal with it :) .

(long reply incoming)

CS was actually the first multiplayer fps i ever played and i really enjoyed it, used to have mini lan events at the school I went to and it has provided some of my most enjoyable moments in gaming. But for me at least it just did not have much longevity, people talk about COD's lack of innovation and how it is the same game every year. But in every iteration CS is pretty much literally the exact same game with every iteration with very slight tweaks.

(This might annoy some people) I played TF2 for a bit until I received my first pay check and had enough money for games I wanted to play more and then I did not play it much after that. Since the last time I played I have felt no real desire to go back and play that game so I haven’t...

I have never owned an xbox so my Halo experience is limited to playing the Halo campaigns at a friend’s house (split screen) and playing some private games with each other, It was fun split-screening with friends (most games are) but I can’t really seem myself enjoying the online multiplayer.

Now we come to cod, I got into cod mostly because it was what my friends played. For a decent amount of time I was a console gamer (ps3) and cod was consistently the most fluid game in terms of the controls which made it much more enjoyable to play for me (60fps vs most other console games at 30fps). Now that I have moved to PC I think that the same is true, the character in cod feel superhuman compared to his sluggish counterpart in BF3.

I also really like the create a class system compared to the “pick up guns around the map” system in HALO or the Kits system in Battlefield. I like killstreaks, I like small maps with lots of fast paced action, II like being in  a full party and spawn trapping some noobs ( :) ) and I also enjoy being able to go into the game like a lone wolf without friends and potentially carry a team.   

So there you go, I like COD multiplayer. Deal with it :) .

You play any non multiplayer fps games?

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

I'd rather have an iPad instead of any other tablet because I think iOS is much better implemented than on the iPhone and than Android on tablet

And I like consoles, I mean come on, are graphics and a remote gonna ruin my gaming experience? No, because I don't care. Whether you play on console or a gaming PC, they are specialized to run games, and even if I don't like KB n mouse if I play on PC, I easily concentrate on the game because it's not that big of a drawback, at least for me.

EDIT: Forgot to mention (and it concerns tech), I hate electric cars so much

Everyone emphasize on electric and hybrid cars and it kills me because hydrogen is here and is a MUCH better fuel than anything you can find right now. Like, hydrogen cars spits out H2O and refueling is as fast as with petrol

And you have crap load of hydrogen to spare and maybe even infinite

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I'd rather have an iPad instead of any other tablet because I think iOS is much better implemented than on the iPhone and than Android on tablet And I like consoles, I mean come on, are graphics and a remote gonna ruin my gaming experience? No, because I don't care. Whether you play on console or a gaming PC, they are specialized to run games, and even if I don't like KB n mouse if I play on PC, I easily concentrate on the game because it's not that big of a drawback, at least for me. EDIT: Forgot to mention (and it concerns tech), I hate electric cars so much Everyone emphasize on electric and hybrid cars and it kills me because hydrogen is here and is a MUCH better fuel than anything you can find right now. Like, hydrogen cars spits out H2O and refueling is as fast as with petrol And you have crap load of hydrogen to spare and maybe even infinite

I just spent a decent 5 minutes troubleshooting why the profile pictures weren't loading because of you... (I was scrolled all the way to the bottom so I only saw yours when I looked up, just thought you may want to know that :P )

I think that school and college/university is very useful in life, even if you don't get a dream job because of it.

I think that unless you have a limited number of characters (for example twitter) you should try to use correct language I say this is unpopular because everyone seems to think that "text typing" is the way of the future. Note: I think saying u instead of you is ok, but OMG IMO IDGAF bout ny o dat k? is not, I have no clue how any finds that acceptable >.> I mean why do people type "dat" it only saves you one letter... Also note that was a real text I received...

I think Summer homework is pretty vital in keeping your brain in shape.  

I think rubber dome switches are great.

I think Dungeons and Dragons sounds freaking amazing but can't play because everyone I know thinks it is too nerdy...

I think that girls can be the same amount of nerdy as a guy can be and if you tell anyone they are not a nerd you just as bad as a "popular" person who tries to make fun of nerds, I mean seriously, nerdom is supposed to be a safe haven from bullies, ect. so nobody has a right to tell people if they are nerdy or not.  

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I just spent a decent 5 minutes troubleshooting why the profile pictures weren't loading because of you... (I was scrolled all the way to the bottom so I only saw yours when I looked up, just thought you may want to know that :P )

Already know that ;)

I think it's because my picture is rectangular

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I think that school and college/university is very useful in life, even if you don't get a dream job because of it.

How is that an unpopular opinion? That's an incredibly popular opinion, which often ends up in people making stupid mistakes such as getting a degree with something that has absolutely no value to society.

I hate Obama. He's an inexperienced kid from Chicago digging this country deeper into the debt-hole. That's not even including Benghazi, NSA, IRS, ObamaCare, his tax plan, ObamaPhones. The list is truly endless.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Forgot to mention (and it concerns tech), I hate electric cars so much Everyone emphasize on electric and hybrid cars and it kills me because hydrogen is here and is a MUCH better fuel than anything you can find right now. Like, hydrogen cars spits out H2O and refueling is as fast as with petrol And you have crap load of hydrogen to spare and maybe even infinite

I had a course in college by a professor who had done quite extensive research

into hydrogen. The really big problem with hydrogen is that the molecule H2 is

very, very small and therefore easily diffuses through tanks and pipes (since

there are lots of small tiny gaps in a material on an atomar level). So basically

your fuel evaporates through the containers in which it is stored and through

which is is transported. It's like water evaporating through your tubes in a

water cooling loop.

There are three possibilities to potentially solve this:

• Make the walls of said containers very thick. This is way too expensive

and therefore not realistic (also, cars would get way too heavy).

• Manufacture hydrogen locally and use it right away instead of having

to store it. I do not yet know of any such system ready for mass-deployment.

• Develop a new material which does not allow H2 to seep through (or at

least significantly reduces the rate of diffusion). I do not know if this

is even possible or if the laws of physics prevent this.

So yes, that's (mostly) why hydrogen cars aren't practical yet, and possibly

never will be. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if they were, but at the

moment the technology just isn't there yet.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic