Fake Leather

filipcro

Fake leather.

Fake leather!

I won't link you videos of what exactly needs to happen when Linus wants his real leather, so you won't accuse me of giving you PTSD and ruin your whole day. I actually cried when I saw that.

Linus, please stop promoting flaying of animals and brutal torture for no reason whatsoever.

Linus, please tell us you are not a psychopath.

P.S.

Now that I recall more, Linus has a habit of denouncing a variety of products that in some part don't result from animal torture.

Go hug some trees.

While I do not support PeTA, I do agree with this as well. Fake leather is just as good, the cow kinda wants the real leather more than you do linus. 

Again not trying to start anything but it's like 2014 already, Fake leather is better.

tiptopkek
You do know cow/pig/etc leather is just a by-product, right? They're not killed for the leather but for the meat.
And it's also way better for the environment using leather from dead animals than producing synthetic leather.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

That's the second time in as many days you've shown a food item that I absolutely must try...and always when I'm hungriest.

I wish Texas wasn't so far away.

Pretty sure you could find one in Seattle, they are all over the US. Though I hate that place, "other then the cornbread."

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

Made the recipe myself, I don't really keep it a secret though. 

If asked I'd write it down but I'm not anal about how much sauce and whatnot to use, its usually a gut feeling. 

You should! Or at least PM it to me.

I'm contemplating going through November meat free. Mainly to get away from my McDonald's habit.

Yeah the leather from mass slaughtered animals isn't the best because of the conditions from where they lived, but it's still more durable than fake leather.

:) I think it's like a 5-10 minute drive down the street to Famous Dave's.

Jealous. Though, we have Memphis Blues here and they're pretty decent, as well as Peckinpah, which makes an excellent Snakebite.

Pretty sure you could find one in Seattle, they are all over the US. Though I hate that place, "other then the cornbread."

Hmmm, I might see if there's one in Bellingham or something. Perhaps Portland, I have been wanting to go there for a while.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

You should! Or at least PM it to me.

I'm contemplating going through November meat free. Mainly to get away from my McDonald's habit.

Pm me so I don't forget. I'll send you the recipe when I get home.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

to be fair, we're gonna kill it anyways, cuz its fucking delicious. we may as well use the entire animal and make a super compfy jacket too

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Fake leather does not compare to the real thing. I'll stick with my real leather and steak.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

But not to torture animals,flay them while they still alive...I know i am weird or what,but i would rather see a human suffer instead an animal...

I agree that we should not torture the animals, but I have no problem with them doing it ethically.

But not to torture animals,flay them while they still alive...I know i am weird or what,but i would rather see a human suffer instead an animal...

I really doubt they flay it while it's still a live. I don't think they do it because 1) It will die anyway, so why not kill it first? 2) It would be harder to skin a living animal than a dead animal.

So skinning it alive would only make their jobs harder, for no other purpose than to be cruel.

And yes, it is very weird to say that you would rather see a human suffer than an animal. Animals are not worth as much as humans, period. I would gladly kill a thousand rats with my bare hands if it meant it would save a human.

I really doubt they flay it while it's still a live. I don't think they do it because 1) It will die anyway, so why not kill it first? 2) It would be harder to skin a living animal than a dead animal.

So skinning it alive would only make their jobs harder, for no other purpose than to be cruel.

Animals are not worth as much as humans.

Go on google,and type "racoon china" and go watch the result called "A Shocking Look Inside" ,then tell me that what they do is right...

Seeing everything what is going on planet,war's,pedophiles,killers and even peoples arrogance,by that you can tell humans are not even worth a shit...

Go on google,and type "racoon china" and go watch the result called "A Shocking Look Inside" ,then tell me that what they do is right...

Seeing everything what is going on planet,war's,pedophiles,killers and even peoples arrogance,by that you can tell humans are not even worth a shit...

Sorry but I don't go to PETA's website out of principle. Let's assume that it is true though. Is it the norm or the absolute worst scenario they could find? I would not be surprised if it's the worst case scenario and animals like cows and pigs get a much more human treatment. Especially since countries like the US has strict laws about it.

As for humans being bad because of war and such, have you ever seen wild animals? Humans have strict rules even in war, and try to avoid it as much as possible. Animals don't give a damn. Animals are far more cruel than humans. It's just that we humans have the capability to do things on a large scale and we actually have self-awareness and know that something is good/bad to do.