Fake Leather

filipcro

and algae for Omega 3.

Else we need to eat fish.

Fair enough, I'd rather take the omega 3 pills than eat fish, can't stand the taste of sea food. I'm all for land management (which is what I'm talking about, not clear cutting and paving)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you want to talk about Loony Vegetarians, Check out Peta's CEO who wants to be made into a handbag when she dies. 

http://www.peta.org/features/peta-presidents-grisly-will/

Conversely, Newkirk wants her thumbs-down awarded to whoever most egregiously frightens or harms animals in the year after her death. Animal abusers beware.

So if I abuse animals the year after she dies, I will get her thumb? That sounds more like a grand prize than a punishment. I would just hang it upside down and forever have Ingrid give me the thumb up for all the suffering I have caused animals.

Oh and if you by "hellish animal torture on a mass scale" mean, "he likes real leather" then I think the answer is yes. You can find "hellish brutality" in anything you want though. Do you eat vegetables? The pesticides they use on those are pure torture for the poor insects. Did you know that plants are more capable than you might think? Some of them can communicate with each other, some can smell, some can feel, and yet nobody gives two craps about them.

I want to brutally murder an animal and drink its blood and then eat its flesh

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

So if I abuse animals the year after she dies, I will get her thumb? That sounds more like a grand prize than a punishment. I would just hang it upside down and forever have Ingrid give me the thumb up for all the suffering I have caused animals.

Oh and if you by "hellish animal torture on a mass scale" mean, "he likes real leather" then I think the answer is yes. You can find "hellish brutality" in anything you want though. Do you eat vegetables? The pesticides they use on those are pure torture for the poor insects. Did you know that plants are more capable than you might think? Some of them can communicate with each other, some can smell, some can feel, and yet nobody gives two craps about them.

See logic only works when they say it. They don't want it to work the other way around. :P

yeah, better to throw away that guilt-ridden leather at the meat factories. better yet, lets solve world hunger by decreasing our food options and going vegan so we don't have to decide whether to use the leather or not. smart thinking right?

Meat industry is one of the biggest polluters around, even bigger than cars, and it has already been established that on average vegetarians live 10 years longer.

I want to brutally murder an animal and drink its blood and then eat its flesh

You need to come to Scotland and have Black Puddding.  Its made with Pigs Blood.

Meat industry is one of the biggest polluters around, even bigger than cars, and it has already been established that on average vegetarians live 10 years longer.

It's important to know why they live longer though. It's not as much because they are eating healthy (a lot of vegetarians are very unhealthy) as it is some meat eaters are eating unhealthy.

One thing fat people have in common is that they eat lots of food that contains lots of fat. For example fast food like hamburgers.

It's very possible to eat meat and live longer (thanks to a healthy diet) than a vegetarian. For example the Mediterranean diet is by no means a vegetarian diet, but it's very healthy and will probably make you live longer.

Exercising will also make you live longer.

It's not like becoming a vegetarian will make you live longer. Becoming a more healthy person will make you live longer, and there are a billion ways of achieving that. Cutting down the amount of red meats you eat is only one way of doing it.

You need to come to Scotland and have Black Puddding.  Its made with Pigs Blood.

I was joking to make vegetarians and vegans angry, really that sounds kind of weird but who knows I might try it

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Yeah no.... fake leather is not just as good, nowhere near just as good in any way. Why do you think they use kangaroo leather in racing suits for motorcycle racers? because it's stronger.

I'll have to second this. I bought a pair of fake leather car seats. Took about three months before the top layer of the leather was coming apart. (Compared to the actual leather seats in my old 190E that were still alright after 22 years)

I remember when my ex gf (at the time my gf) tried to convert me to vegetarianism with a video of animals being slaughtered, all it did was make me hungry, told her so, she broke up with me, I didn't care lol

I have converted to vegetarianism once because of a gf... THE SOY AND TOFU STUFF IS ALL LIES!.. It doesn't taste like what it's supposedly immitating

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Only one option now. 

raRMhGK.gif

Jokes aside. 

Fake leather has its cons. Trying to stop the use of real leather is next to impossible. If there is a market for it, it won't go anywhere unless you can provide something better. 

I have converted to vegetarianism once because of a gf... THE SOY AND TOFU STUFF IS ALL LIES!.. It doesn't taste like what it's supposedly immitating

You gotta admit it still tastes better than expected eh? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'll have to second this. I bought a pair of fake leather car seats. Took about three months before the top layer of the leather was coming apart. (Compared to the actual leather seats in my old 190E that were still alright after 22 years)

Lol I could have told you that soy and tofu tastes like shit without ever having tasted it.

It's important to know why they live longer though. It's not as much because they are eating healthy (a lot of vegetarians are very unhealthy) as it is some meat eaters are eating unhealthy.

One thing fat people have in common is that they eat lots of food that contains lots of fat. For example fast food like hamburgers.

It's very possible to eat meat and live longer (thanks to a healthy diet) than a vegetarian. For example the Mediterranean diet is by no means a vegetarian diet, but it's very healthy and will probably make you live longer.

Excising will also make you live longer.

It's not like becoming a vegetarian will make you live longer. Becoming a more healthy person will make you live longer, and there are a billion ways of achieving that. Cutting down the amount of red meats you eat is only one way of doing it.

You're forgetting the downside, a longer life, means more time spent around the idiots that populate this world lol

My alligator skin shoes, leopard skin car seats and my italian leather jacket beg to differ

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

*Update* Just had a Pastrami sandwhich, it was delicious.

Excising will also make you live longer.

I can confirm this. I'm a vegetarian lol.

Lol I could have told you that soy and tofu tastes like shit without ever having tasted it.

Umm different people different tastes but its really not that bad. I can make a delicious "fake" hamburger. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Only one option now. 

--snip--

Jokes aside. 

Fake leather has its cons. Trying to stop the use of real leather is next to impossible. If there is a market for it, it won't go anywhere unless you can provide something better. 

You gotta admit it still tastes better than expected eh? 

RmuKPBj.gif

Damn it man! i was still in there!.. 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I can confirm this. I'm a vegetarian lol.

Umm different people different tastes but its really not that bad. I can make a delicious "fake" hamburger. 

Lol you must have a much different definition of delicious, you let me make you a hamburger and I'll easily convert you back to omnivorism.

It's like each one of your tastebuds having 1000 orgasms all at the same time.

You're forgetting the downside, a longer life, means more time spent around the idiots that populate this world lol

I did not really have any other options than eating that tofu crap at the time.. Because i was younger and hotness still affected my common sense

-snip-

Damn it man! i was still in there!.. 

You had more than enough time to get out of there. It's not like I didn't warn you. 

6YDszOd.gif

Lol you must have a much different definition of delicious, you let me make you a hamburger and I'll easily convert you back to omnivorism.

It's like each one of your tastebuds having 1000 orgasms all at the same time.

Oh I definitely do. Back to ominvorism? I've never had meat before haha. 

Sorry mate, I plan on trying bacon first so unless that thing has nice crispy bacon that everyone holds in such high regard I ain't touching it. 

I did not really have any other options than eating that tofu crap at the time.. Because i was younger and hotness still affected my common sense

Yeah I had that problem with the girl that tried to convert me, she showed me some peta video of animals being cut into various cuts of meat and the only thing I could say way "this just makes me want a hamburger" lol. She broke up with me but at least I didn't have to listen to her snide comments every time I got a hamburger at the food court in the mall.

Sorry mate, I plan on trying bacon first so unless that thing has nice crispy bacon that everyone holds in such high regard I ain't touching it. 

*mind nuke activated* it does. Along with ground veal, ground pork, ground filet mignon, worcestershire sauce, grey poupon, parmesian cheese, salt, pepper, and finely chopped onions. It's like sex for your mouth.

soy milk tastes ok. tofu not so much but douhau taste effing awesome. also egg tofu (not actually tofu)

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Yeah I had that problem with the girl that tried to convert me, she showed me some peta video of animals being cut into various cuts of meat and the only thing I could say way "this just makes me want a hamburger" lol. She broke up with me but at least I didn't have to listen to her snide comments every time I got a hamburger at the food court in the mall.

Some people just feel like pushing their sense of mercy on others haha. 

You live in Texas and have never had meat before...? Go to Famous Dave's and order this:

l.jpg

I'll pay you $5 if you can beat me and eat the entire thing and more. :P

soy milk tastes ok. tofu not so much but duohau taste effing awesome. also egg tofu (not actually tofu)

Oh I've made that a couple of times. I haven't perfected it yet but the general response was that it tasted delicious. 

Stole a recipe from a restaurant owner then tweaked it a bit. I'm a scumbag, but hey at least I admit it. 

hkMJmrC.gif