Fake Leather

filipcro

Fake leather.

Fake leather!

I won't link you videos of what exactly needs to happen when Linus wants his real leather, so you won't accuse me of giving you PTSD and ruin your whole day. I actually cried when I saw that.

Linus, please stop promoting flaying of animals and brutal torture for no reason whatsoever.

Linus, please tell us you are not a psychopath.

P.S.

Now that I recall more, Linus has a habit of denouncing a variety of products that in some part don't result from animal torture.

Fake leather.

Fake leather!

I won't link you videos of what exactly needs to happen when Linus wants his real leather, so you won't accuse me of giving you PTSD and ruin your whole day. I actually cried when I saw that.

Linus, please stop promoting flaying of animals and brutal torture for no reason whatsoever.

Animals brutally murder each other every single day, humans are no different (in fact humans ARE animals), I will continue to enjoy animal products. Please stop trying to inject a political argument into a culture that wants no part of it.

In fact, I know how to make leather on my own from natural deer hide using all natural resources as I am a survivalist and find such information to be worthwhile.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Fake leather.

Fake leather!

While I do not support PeTA, I do agree with this as well. Fake leather is just as good, the cow kinda wants the real leather more than you do linus. 

Again not trying to start anything but it's like 2014 already, Fake leather is better.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

While I do not support PeTA, I do agree with this as well. Fake leather is just as good, the cow kinda wants the real leather more than you do linus. 

Again not trying to start anything but it's like 2014 already, Fake leather is better.

Yeah no.... fake leather is not just as good, nowhere near just as good in any way. Why do you think they use kangaroo leather in racing suits for motorcycle racers? because it's stronger.

Think about this, wasting an animal is pointless. So if we're going to kill it for meat, at least make a nice chair out of it to sit on while you're devouring its delicious carcass.

Also probably worth adding that he said that the internal materials make up for it being fake leather and that its plenty good as it is. Might be suggestive but whatever.

Think about this, wasting an animal is pointless. So if we're going to kill it for meat, at least make a nice chair out of it to sit on while you're devouring its delicious carcass.

I'm all for not wasting. Don't get me wrong. But the sources of most leather and meat are different.

mmmm delicious meats...

Also probably worth adding that he said that the internal materials make up for it being fake leather and that its plenty good as it is. Might be suggestive but whatever.

again, fake leather is not as good as real leather

I have a lamb skin leather jacket, so comfortable and durable.

I love leather, stuff is amazing.

Kill all the animals for nice jackets and chairs! All of them! /s

I have a lamb skin leather trench coat, probably my prized possession. So wonderful to wear during the colder and windy months, so nice and warm and comfy

I am trying to found a human leather farm but dey dun lemme :(( I am so saad.

The deep web has you covered bro.

I remember when my ex gf (at the time my gf) tried to convert me to vegetarianism with a video of animals being slaughtered, all it did was make me hungry, told her so, she broke up with me, I didn't care lol

I remember when my ex gf (at the time my gf) tried to convert me to vegetarianism with a video of animals being slaughtered, all it did was make me hungry, told her so, she broke up with me, I didn't care lol

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm a passive vegetarian. I chose not to eat meat but if you want to have your steak go ahead, just don't shove it down my throat. Sorta like that with Religion and Politics too. I couldn't care less about what you do and do not do. 

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm a passive vegetarian. I chose not to eat meat but if you want to have your steak go ahead, just don't shove it down my throat. Sorta like that with Religion and Politics too. I couldn't care less about what you do and do not do. 

Fair enough, more delicious bacon and steak for me

Don't know if I should be scared/disgusted or impressed..

Well judging that she left him, probably not the latter.

I'm a human being, I eat meat as well as veggies, seeing meat prepared naturally makes me hungry *shrugs*

Well judging that she left him, probably not the latter.

Meh, she was annoying as hell anyways with stuff like that. She eventually went back to eating meat after she realized vegetarianism is more unhealthy than a well rounded diet of meat and veg.

hellish animal torture?

A thread title so sensationalist you'd think Fox News wrote it.

I'm a human being, I eat meat as well as veggies, seeing meat prepared naturally makes me hungry *shrugs*

I understand that, but animals being slaughtered isn't exactly on my Netflix queue if you know what I mean.

I understand that, but animals being slaughtered isn't exactly on my Netflix queue if you know what I mean.

Is it on your Hulu Plus queue at least?

huh. I've never actually heard a vegetarian telling a meat eater to not shove meat eating down his or her throat. normally, it's the other way around. First time for everything, I suppose.

You must not have met most vegetarians in this country (at least in my experience). Most that I've met act like they are better than everyone else, and most look like you could kill them with a slight breeze.

Mine either, but seeing meat prepared is just going to make me hungry lol. Granted I'm all for giving the cattle a long happy life before being slaughtered, but mainly because cattle that live a very low stress life tend to be more tender (look up Waigu beef from japan, like 300 bucks a pound, best beef in the world).

And I like my steak rare.

I'm sitting on a giant leather lazyboy right now. Would it be as comfortable if it weren't leather? I doubt it. I'm sure it wouldn't, in fact.

Why do vegetarians and vegans and their kin insist on trying to bring everybody else in the world into their little cult? Do I come to your house and force feed you steak and chicken and pork chops? No. Why are you telling me not to eat meat, or not to sit on my leather chair? I have 4 leather bar stools too. Does that make me a bad person? I have had leather jackets in the past. My shoes are leather. I have a leather wallet. So what? Let me live my life!

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.