Fake Leather

filipcro

You must not have met most vegetarians in this country (at least in my experience)

Mine either, but seeing meat prepared is just going to make me hungry lol

Are you one of those westborough baptist church people who camp outside funerals too?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Are you one of those westborough baptist church people who camp outside funerals too?

Oh fuck no, I'm an atheist. and those people are just as loony as vegetarians in my book.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm sitting on a giant leather lazyboy right now. Would it be as comfortable if it weren't leather? I doubt it. I'm sure it wouldn't, in fact.

Why do vegetarians and vegans and their kin insist on trying to bring everybody else in the world into their little cult? Do I come to your house and force feed you steak and chicken and pork chops? No. Why are you telling me not to eat meat, or not to sit on my leather chair? I have 4 leather bar stools too. Does that make me a bad person? I have had leather jackets in the past. My shoes are leather. I have a leather wallet. So what? Let me live my life!

If you read my post a few posts up not all of us are the Mormon-knocking-on-the-door type converters. Does owning leather products make you a bad person? No. Heck I have owned leather products too.

Is it on your Hulu Plus queue at least?

Nope

Nor on my Vimeo, YouTube, MySpace, or AOL ONLINE ones either.

Oh fuck no, I'm an atheist. and those people are just as loony as vegetarians in my book.

Thanks.

'pretiate the support brah

That's an extreme angle... I would have to say that people choosing to not eat meat and people camping out in front of places of worship yelling 'God hates fags!' for hours at a time are a bit different :P

Thanks.

'pretiate the support brah

That's an extreme angle... I would have to say that people choosing to not eat meat and people camping out in front of places of worship yelling 'God hates fags!' for hours at a time are a bit different  :P

I should probably have said "most vegetarians that I have met" which have been the "mormon-knocking-on-the-door" types.

We still haven't even answered the OPs question and it's been two whole pages

Is @LinusTech into hellish animal torture on a mass scale?

Find out next week on Fox News.

Is this a troll? I hope this is a troll.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

1) Sensationalist title

2) That's 1 extreme case of a video you saw

3) Most sources will try get something from pretty much any part of an animal when it's killed.

yeah, better to throw away that guilt-ridden leather at the meat factories. better yet, lets solve world hunger by decreasing our food options and going vegan so we don't have to decide whether to use the leather or not. smart thinking right?

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

yeah, better to throw away that guilt-ridden leather at the meat factories. better yet, lets solve world hunger by decreasing our food options and going vegan so we don't have to decide whether to use the leather or not. smart thinking right?

Thank you for that....I just.... thank you for being sensible.

Leather is a bi-product of the animal industry, it's worse to throw it away than it is to stop eating animals, starve most of the world, and let the animals overpopulate themselves and die. I for one am for increasing the living conditions of animals being raised for slaughter, because that meat generally tastes better :P

If you want to talk about Loony Vegetarians, Check out Peta's CEO who wants to be made into a handbag when she dies. 

http://www.peta.org/features/peta-presidents-grisly-will/

This lady is truely batshit insane.

I am trying to found a human leather farm but dey dun lemme :(( I am so saad.

You may finally get your wish Manny :)

If you want to talk about Loony Vegetarians, Check out Peta's CEO who wants to be made into a handbag when she dies. 

http://www.peta.org/features/peta-presidents-grisly-will/

This lady is truely batshit insane.

You may finally get your wish Manny :)

I would totally wear her as a coat. Just so I can do so whilst eating a hamburger made from pork, veal, and beef (best kind of hamburgers)

I would totally wear her as a coat. Just so I can do so whilst eating a hamburger made from pork, veal, and beef (best kind of hamburgers)

She wants some of her to be made into a patty as well. 

She wants some of her to be made into a patty as well. 

God that would taste horrible, She probably has almost no fat content (which is what makes meat taste better and more tender up to a certain percentage).

Edit: Just looked at her picture, that'd taste like ass

No animal has ever willingly given his or her skin for a leather handbag, so Newkirk and her lizard-skin could be the first

jeez...

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

jeez...

That quote makes no sense because out of all of the animal kingdom, only human beings are self aware enough to make that choice. Nothing in the animal kingdom goes to waste, everything is consumed on some level or another, so why should human beings waste the leather of the animal killed for food? PETA is an insane group for the most part. I'm for being against animal cruelty, but most the things they are against and the arguments that they make are just illogical and nonsensical 

That quote makes no sense because out of all of the animal kingdom, only human beings are self aware enough to make that choice. Nothing in the animal kingdom goes to waste, everything is consumed on some level or another, so why should human beings waste the leather of the animal killed for food? PETA is an insane group for the most part. I'm for being against animal cruelty, but most the things they are against and the arguments that they make are just illogical and nonsensical 

and sensationalist

Sorry but you guys are just going a bridge too far. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the "save the rainforest and animals thing" but you guys are just exaggerating now.

Taking Linus' his words a little too far are we gents? Linus meant no harm towards you tree huggers. Save the rainforest people!

/s

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I hope you realise that the majority of leather, especially here in the UK is taken from bulls that have died naturally? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Sorry but you guys are just going a bridge too far. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the "save the rainforest and animals thing" but you guys are just exaggerating now.

Taking Linus' his words a little too far are we gents? Linus meant no harm towards you tree huggers. Save the rainforest people!

/s

Clearcut the rain forest, kill the animals, plant trees we can use for lumber, grass for cattle, and veggies that we can eat.

Clearcut the rain forest, kill the animals, plant trees we can use for lumber, grass for cattle, and veggies that we can eat.

Yea fuck oxygen. Who needs that shit.

Yea fuck oxygen. Who needs that shit.

I said plant trees, and the rain forests provide less oxygen to the world than the taiga belt around the northern hemisphere. grass, veggies, and trees would provide plenty of oxygen.

I said plant trees, and the rain forests provide less oxygen to the world than the taiga belt around the northern hemisphere. grass, veggies, and trees would provide plenty of oxygen.

and algae for Omega 3.

Else we need to eat fish.