Fake Leather

filipcro

You live in Texas and have never had meat before...? Go to Famous Dave's and order this:

l.jpg

I'll pay you $5 if you can beat me and eat the entire thing and more. :P

No fucking way, I have a big appetite it'll at least take me a hour to finish all of that. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

soy milk tastes ok. tofu not so much but duohau taste effing awesome. also egg tofu (not actually tofu)

As a confirmed super taster, I highly disagree with that statement (some people have a higher density of taste buds per square inch on their tongue, the medical term is "super taster" and I happen to be one of them, confirmed by a dentist years ago), soy milk tastes like crap compared to good old fashioned whole milk. I can taste the differences between whole, 2%, 1%, organic, inorganic, skim, and fat free milk.

The weird thing is, organic whole milk always tastes oddly sweeter than "inorganic" whole milk.

Some people just feel like pushing their sense of mercy on others haha. 

It wasn't mercy, it was a need to feel superior to everyone else that was her problem.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

*mind nuke activated* it does. Along with ground veal, ground pork, ground filet mignon, worcestershire sauce, grey poupon, parmesian cheese, salt, pepper, and finely chopped onions. It's like sex for your mouth.

Well start up the grill and give this fool inexperienced in this "deliciousness" a taste of real genuine hamburger. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You live in Texas and have never had meat before...? Go to Famous Dave's and order this:

l.jpg

:P i'd die but at least i'd die witha smile

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

:P i'd die but at least i'd die witha smile

It's well worth it. :lol:

No fucking way, I have a big appetite it'll at least take me a hour to finish all of that. 

Took me 32 minutes to finish it, the fries took the longest. I'm also the guy that ate 19k+ calories for lunch once (somewhat by accident).

Well start up the grill and give this fool inexperienced in this "deliciousness" a taste of real genuine hamburger. 

I just gave you the recipe lol. You grind up the meats, add in the onions, sauces, mustard, and pepper. Do not add salt until right before you put it on the grill. Because it has pork you do have to cook it well done, but it's soo much better with a bit of gristle on the outside I find. I only use ketchup on top.

"Bubba burgers" are quite good as well, although not as good as hand ground burgers

Edit: You put the salt on the outside, if you mix it in the meat gets rubbery for some reason.

I just gave you the recipe lol. You grind up the meats, add in the onions, sauces, mustard, and pepper. Do not add salt until right before you put in on the grill. Because it has pork you do have to cook it well done, but it's soo much better with a bit of gristle on the outside I find. I only use ketchup on top.

"Bubba burgers" are quite good as well, although not as good as hand ground burgers

Grab a box, get a pan, parchment paper, two stick of butter, stick in oven until done.

So good when lazy.

Fake leather.

Fake leather!

I won't link you videos of what exactly needs to happen when Linus wants his real leather, so you won't accuse me of giving you PTSD and ruin your whole day. I actually cried when I saw that.

Linus, please stop promoting flaying of animals and brutal torture for no reason whatsoever.

Linus, please tell us you are not a psychopath.

P.S.

Now that I recall more, Linus has a habit of denouncing a variety of products that in some part don't result from animal torture.

Oh god another one of these. I don't get you guys. Animals kill each other and it is completely normal. But when you try to use some of the animal so it does not go to waste, oh hell no. That is where the real torture begins. Humans are animals, and carnivours and killing animals is normal. I bet you don't go around saying to bears not to kill deer and other animals. Stop, just stop.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

It wasn't mercy, it was a need to feel superior to everyone else that was her problem.

Oh I see, someone with a Superiority Complex... She'll need to sit down and find out on her own one day that the delusion of ego everyone has is a perpetual cycle of nothing but trouble. 

I just gave you the recipe lol. You grind up the meats, add in the onions, sauces, mustard, and pepper. Do not add salt until right before you put in on the grill. Because it has pork you do have to cook it well done, but it's soo much better with a bit of gristle on the outside I find. I only use ketchup on top.

I've never worked with meat while cooking before so I don't trust my abilities in that aspect. I'd much rather have someone else make it, or walk me through visually how its done. 

Oh god another one of these. I don't get you guys. Animals kill each other and it is completely normal. But when you try to use some of the animal so it does not go to waste, oh hell no. That is where the real torture begins. Humans are animals, and carnivours and killing animals is normal. I bet you don't go around saying to bears not to kill deer and other animals. Stop, just stop.

If your gonna kill the cow for the meat then don't waste the rest of the cow either... Its disrespectful! 

Might as well make use of the skin/leather. 

As a confirmed super taster, I highly disagree with that statement (some people have a higher density of taste buds per square inch on their tongue, the medical term is "super taster" and I happen to be one of them, confirmed by a dentist years ago), soy milk tastes like crap compared to good old fashioned whole milk. I can taste the differences between whole, 2%, 1%, organic, inorganic, skim, and fat free milk.

as a kid for some reason i got headaches from drinking milk and have not drank it in its liquid form for years

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

Grab a box, get a pan, parchment paper, two stick of butter, stick in oven until done.

So good when lazy.

Better cooked in a pan with a tablespoon of whiskey, a trick a friend from texas show me, MY GOD....

I've never worked with meat while cooking before so I don't trust my abilities in that aspect. I'd much rather have someone else make it, or walk me through visually how its done. 

If your gonna kill the cow for the meat then don't waste the rest of the cow either... Its disrespectful! 

Meh, if you live in texas, I'm sure you can find someone to cook that. Bacon is rather easy, it just depends on the type of bacon you get and your own tastes for bacon. I for one like hardwood smoked salty bacon cooked in a pan, but I'm dying to try wild boar bacon after having wild boar bbq (that shit melts in your mouth, I don't know how).

as a kid for some reason i got headaches from drinking milk and have not drank it in its liquid form for years

..... That sounds like something you might wanna ask your doctor about.

Better cooked in a pan with a tablespoon of whiskey, a trick a friend from texas show me, MY GOD....

I'm lazy, in the oven I don't have to do anything at all. :P Except flip them half way through.

real leather is awesome. I got leather shoes and they are more durable than others/ 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

..... That sounds like something you might wanna ask your doctor about.

probably but its fine now anyways i just haven't got to drinking it in its pure form . I do have it with other things like tea

I refer you sir, to the master of burgers

I'm lazy, in the oven I don't have to do anything at all.  :P Except flip them half way through.

Blasphemy!, still in the pan with a little whiskey (your favorite kind) is absolutely delicious. Gives it a nice oakey flavor

Blasphemy!, still in the pan with a little whiskey (your favorite kind) is absolutely delicious. Gives it a nice oakey flavor

I'll do that the next time I'm able to, as soon as I'm able to get my hands on a bottle of Jack. :ph34r:

Yeah, that is my view on the subject.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I'll do that the next time I'm able to, as soon as I'm able to get my hands on a bottle of Jack. :ph34r:

That's exactly what I use. And after watching that video, I must now make red onion jam for my burgers...

That's exactly what I use. And after watching that video, I must now make red onion jam for my burgers...

Onions caramelized in whiskey is just...ooooh I love it.

Linus, please stop promoting flaying of animals and brutal torture for no reason whatsoever.

There are plenty of reasons.

One is that it's stupid to get fake leather for that price.

Come back when fake leather becomes good enough.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I love how this started off as a "OMG You kill animals (and people laughing at the OP)" to a cooking thread.

I love this forum.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

l.jpg

holy mother of all meals. After eating that my blood would be so thick i wouldn't be able to bleed.

those ribs look pretty epic though.

holy mother of all meals. After eating that my blood would be so thick i wouldn't be able to bleed.

those ribs look pretty epic though.

It's delicious... :)