Oops, sorry, socialists are inherently violent and economically illiterate because they use the government to steal money through taxation at a gun point, in order to ruin society with collectivist programs.
Anyway, let's get to his points:
- Anarchy doesn't mean chaos, like mon-archy means one ruler, an-archy means no ruler. Rules are simply polycentric with voluntary contracts(and sanctions)..
- Unless you are in a sexual sado-masochistic relationship, and you are the sub, everything about your everyday life is voluntarist i.e. anarchic.
- Roads are not built by governments but by private companies at the behest of the government with its stolen tax money, this is usually less than 3% of the total government expenditure, the rest is spent on devastating social programs, redundant bureaucracy, hijacked monopolized services, and wars
- Government is illogical, immoral and irrational because you can't delegate a right to other persons which you don't have, it is impossible for those in "government" to have any rights that I do not personally have
- Governments are the biggest source of unnatural death because, as they are based on violent coercion and theft, they introduce moral hazard into every aspect of society
- Social programs do not help people, literacy was much higher before the public education, charity works better because it helps the undeserved poor instead of creating the culture of poverty, and private healthcare was much better and cheaper before it was socialized.
- Every service that is currently hijacked by the government can be realized more cost-effectively, with higher quality, through the free market because it is based on competition, not on the monopoly of violence:
Any bets if mods will immediately close this topic in "off topic" forum, despite directly addressing the claims from Linus' show?
Collectivists to tend to be highly authoritarian.