Glorious Pc Master Race brother challanges bully to a charity boxing match

Zero_Cool

Nerd/bodybuilder Mike Cernovich challenges Gawker writer Sam Biddle to a boxing match, promising to give $10,000 to an anti-bullying charity if he accepts. This comes after Mike saw Sam using twitter to bully multiple people, one person that he was bulling was also mentally handicapped.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2jidh6/glorious_bronzed_masterrace_ubermensch_challenges/

https://twitter.com/PlayDangerously

I hope that Mike gets to bop his head around for a few rounds, can't believe the audacity of some people 

LOL. Sounds awesome. Cyber bullying is just as bad as real bullying.

Not quite, granted the perpetrators are jackasses, the victim is guilty of giving them the power they have over them.

TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF, AND THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OR POWER OVER YOU.

If someone asks why you didn't respond, do the mature thing and say "I've got better things to do than deal with some jackass on the internet".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sam Biddle is the lowest of the low when it comes to "bloggers". I won't dignify what he writes by calling it journalism. 

I mean, this is the guy who offered to show me his manhood when I called him out on his blatant fanboyism and hypocrisy. He'll try and play this off as some joke or whatever other pathetic thing he can say. 

He already cost Gawker a Mercedes-Benz advertising contract, lets see how much further he goes before he gets fired for this. Then again, its Gawker. They make TMZ look moral. 

Sam Biddle is the lowest of the low when it comes to "bloggers". I won't dignify what he writes by calling it journalism. 

I mean, this is the guy who offered to show me his manhood when I called him out on his blatant fanboyism and hypocrisy. He'll try and play this off as some joke or whatever other pathetic thing he can say. 

He already cost Gawker a Mercedes-Benz advertising contract, lets see how much further he goes before he gets fired for this. Then again, its Gawker. They make TMZ look moral. 

Hell they nearly make Fox News tolerable by comparison.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Not quite, granted the perpetrators are jackasses, the victim is guilty of giving them the power they have over them.

TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF, AND THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OR POWER OVER YOU.

Sorry what? Why should someone have to abandon the internet because a few dickheads decided to ruin it?

It's not the victim's fault. That's why they're referred to as victims, because they weren't in the wrong. It's the responsibility of people not being shitheads, which is easier said than dealt with.

As for the topic, hope the jackwad gets a hemorrhage.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

We all know this manlet isn't going to. Hope Gawker loves keeping him employed cause if Mercedes pulled out as a sponsor, it's only a matter of time before more ad revenue vanishes quicker than this guys integrity.

Sorry what? Why should someone have to abandon the internet because a few dickheads decided to ruin it?

It's not the victim's fault. That's why they're referred to as victims, because they weren't in the wrong. It's the responsibility of people not being shitheads, which is easier said than dealt with.

But its not even abandoning the internet

any half decent internet platform gives users a dozen odd ways to stop certain people from being able to communicate with you. 

Cyber bullying hits a sore spot because here in Canada they are trying to fuck with internet laws and digital rights under the crusade of cyber bullying and the OPP had the balls to go around calling for donations to fund the endeavor. This isn't what i want my tax money going to and i sure as hell wont be donating extra money outside of what they waste from the government on it

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Not the entire internet but use the tools the platform gives you. Any decent platform lets you block people and if it's bad enough, just leave that site.

If it gets to the point where that person is doxxed and getting letters to their house or people at their house, that's a different story. I wonder if they'll start having school assemblies telling people not to get offended when someone 500 miles away calls you stupid on Twitter.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

He is clearly a pussy.

9f99198a0285bc5c1bbd38ccc649b2f6.png

Or his boss/coworkers have told him to fix the issue or find another job.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Aw shit, I looked up what Gawker is.

I actually fucking hate people who partake in anything relating to gossip, it's a damn disgrace.

We should start a twitter tag or something (#BIDDLEISATWAT) or a twitter shit storm at least.

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

Nahh his coworkers agree with him. When he posts demeaning things about nerds and gamers his fellow gawker employees favorite his tweets. I am not sure if he was being sarcastic or not but he tweeted that he got a raise for making a gamer cry. Knowing how much gawker sites hate gamers because of gamergate I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually true.

Nahh his coworkers agree with him. When he posts demeaning things about nerds and gamers his fellow gawker employees favorite his tweets. I am not sure if he was being sarcastic or not but he tweeted that he got a raise for making a gamer cry. Knowing how much gawker sites hate gamers because of gamergate I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually true.

Oh well, if that's the case then can some one send him a poorly encrypted email thanking him for his invaluable work to ensure Jihads next wave is a success.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

hope he's a fat ass IRL that would make things 10x fun , (Wait a second,did i just put out a bullying statement there ?? )

on a second thought, isn't boxing a staged promotion of physical abuse? :/ regardless the cause , irony? maybe?

Details separate people.

He is clearly a pussy.

Posted Image

I'm not buying that for a second. "It was meant to be funny"!? So just throwing about insults is good humour these days?

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

I'm not buying that for a second. "It was meant to be funny"!? So just throwing about insults is good humour these days?

He doesn't mean any of it he's just scared of getting leathered by that muscled up dude who wants to fly to his city and fight him live on twitch lol

I'm just saying, grow up and learn to ignore people if they harass you online, or turn it off. You don't NEED to be online, you WANT to be online, big difference. Not saying the bullies are acceptable, they are not, but kids these days seem to not be aware that you can turn a device off. My friends all through highschool used to bitch about their parents calling them all night when we were trying to party, they asked why mine never did, and all I said was "they probably do, but my phone is off and I'll just tell them the battery died"

People need to learn that they can control their engagements with others. Turn it off, or ignore them and don't respond, by responding or letting it effect you, you are allowing them to control you.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

His boss, not his coworkers.

Some of his coworkers are just as bad, and Gawker gets the worst of the worst.

Jalopnik, Lifehacker and io9 are still fairly reasonable, Gizmodo is meh, Kotaku will Kotaku, and Jezebel...yea.

He doesn't feel sorry for his actions. Not one bit. He is doing this to prevent more sponsors from leaving. I think the MB loss was pretty big.

tumblr_n0olzc2SDK1rveihgo1_500.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Why people whine over words on a screen, I'll never know.

from what i understand some people take it to heart more then others, others like yourself are immune to this, its just a matter of exploiting someone's personality

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Everyone is a "victim" these days. 

At this stage you can choose to be a "victim" or choose to continue on with your life. Not everything is worth listening to. Not all opinions or ideas are made equal. And not all people have something worth listening to. And you have the choice to deal with the situation or not. And it's fine if you don't, as you are not causing grave harm, or denying anyone the right to live.

It's that simple.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Why people whine over words on a screen, I'll never know.

Because if it's a stranger, it's whatever. Time to block and move one.

If it's someone with way too much influence pissing on thousands of people at the same time, fuck that guy. Let's take his sponsorship away.

Put it this way, imagine if LMG owned multiple sites that were huge and had crazy high position sponsorship. If a member on this forum compared PC gamers to freaking ISIS that are nerds who deserved to be bullied on anti bullying month, they would get reported and most likely blocked. But if this was encouraged by someone like Slick and LMG as a whole thought it was funny to anger so many, you better believe those same sponsors will see Linus as a liability and pull out. When you hold power and slip up so bad in public, you honestly can't be shocked when entities bigger than you are decide to leave you dry.