Glorious Pc Master Race brother challanges bully to a charity boxing match

Zero_Cool

Why people whine over words on a screen, I'll never know.

you might or might not understand it, but there are people who can be bullied easier in real life and in virtual world as well.

It is their personalities that can take bullying easily whereas your cannot that much

Yes there are tools, but honestly, I think we can agree that a person who is that forefront in the publicity should not bully people, especially handicap people.

So because someone says some dumb things, it's ok to "challenge" them to a beating? That is retarded as hell. Boxing is not civilized, can hardly be catagorized as a sport, and is only an excuse for this moron, to beat up someone, he doesn't like.

I don't agree with this Sam guy, but "challenging" him to a boxing match, is just an excuse to attack and beat Sam up legally. If this bodybuilder Mike, really cares so much about cyberbullying, he would give that 10k$ for charity regardless of a fight. That probably won't happen, so it becomes a kind of extortion: If Sam does not agree to getting beat up by a dumbass bodybuilder, he's not just a "chicken", but also repsonsible for charity not getting 10k$ right? What dirty tactics.

Everything about this "pc master race" bullshit (wtf where you thinking @Zero_Cool) is ridiculous.

Making fun of the mentally ill? Are you kidding me? How about we look at what was really said?

https://twitter.com/samfbiddle/status/389758943322312704

People going crazy about free snowglobes at JC pennys is quite "mentally ill" in my mind. The internet seriously needs to get better at dealing with facts, instead of spreading brainfarts like an STD in a whorehouse.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

So because someone says some dumb things, it's ok to "challenge" them to a beating? That is retarded as hell. Boxing is not civilized, can hardly be catagorized as a sport, and is only an excuse for this moron, to beat up someone, he doesn't like.

I don't agree with this Sam guy, but "challenging" him to a boxing match, is just an excuse to attack and beat Sam up legally. If this bodybuilder Mike, really cares so much about cyberbullying, he would give that 10k$ for charity regardless of a fight. That probably won't happen, so it becomes a kind of extortion: If Sam does not agree to getting beat up by a dumbass bodybuilder, he's not just a "chicken", but also repsonsible for charity not getting 10k$ right? What dirty tactics.

Everything about this "pc master race" bullshit (wtf where you thinking @Zero_Cool) is ridiculous.

Making fun of the mentally ill? Are you kidding me? How about we look at what was really said?

People going crazy about free snowglobes at JC pennys is quite "mentally ill" in my mind. The internet seriously needs to get better at dealing with facts, instead of spreading brainfarts like an STD in a whorehouse.

I see that you didn't watch the video. Chances are he will donate the 10,000 dollars no matter what (because the fight won't happen) but there will be a ~5 dollar fee to watch the match and that money will go to charity too.

Please don't side with the bully. Also, that "dumbass" bodybuilder is a licensed attorney. I don't think he is a "dumbass". I am not sure if you're being very shallow or just want to insult someone for standing up to a bully.

By the way, that is far from the only tweet Sam has about mental illness. I suggest you scroll through his twitter feed a bit more, and not just pick the first one with "mentally ill" you find.

If there is anyone that isn't mentally healthy then it's Sam.

post-216-0-51025800-1413719613.png

Someone throwing down the glove in response to disrespect to gamers everywhere, AND promotion of bullying, is UN-civilized by your definition?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Why are you calling him a "PC Master Race brother"?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Why are you calling him a "PC Master Race brother"?

so more people read the thread I guess?

so more people read the thread I guess?

You're not allowed to do that here, the title has to be linked with the story.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

You're not allowed to do that here, the title has to be linked with the story.

The title is kinda linked with the story, but yeah. I think  I am getting tired with this joke as people are started to take it seriously...

The title is kinda linked with the story, but yeah. I think  I am getting tired with this joke as people are started to take it seriously...

How is it linked with the story? Cernovich doesn't even play video games, his involvement with gamergate for example is strictly due to the legal corruption debate...and nothing to do with video games...

You are not allowed to use clickbait here...

How is it linked with the story? Cernovich doesn't even play video games, his involvement with gamergate for example is strictly due to the legal corruption debate...and nothing to do with video games...

You are not allowed to use clickbait here...

Okay I am  not going to argue anyway, as I personally hate clickbait titles too.

Well you are not allowed, but yet people still post :/

I see that you didn't watch the video. Chances are he will donate the 10,000 dollars no matter what (because the fight won't happen) but there will be a ~5 dollar fee to watch the match and that money will go to charity too.

Please don't side with the bully. Also, that "dumbass" bodybuilder is a licensed attorney. I don't think he is a "dumbass". I am not sure if you're being very shallow or just want to insult someone for standing up to a bully.

By the way, that is far from the only tweet Sam has about mental illness. I suggest you scroll through his twitter feed a bit more, and not just pick the first one with "mentally ill" you find.

If there is anyone that isn't mentally healthy then it's Sam.

attachicon.gifpdT4zYy.png

Good for him, he should donate if he feels like it. But trying to mobb and peerpreasure someone into accepting a legal beating, is hardly having a morale high ground. Anyone who thinks, beating this guy is a good thing, is very much a dumbass. Especially when you are a strong body builder and your victim is not. Because that is excactly what is going to happen. Sam Biddle will become a victim, and even gain semi martur status. If Mike can only solve his issues, by punching someone, then he is indeed a dumbass.

All of this is ad hominem, all the way to physical attacks. Legally it is different from threatening with violence. You can see Mike's legal understanding here. But the result is the same: He wants to beat the shit out of this guy.

Expose Sam's stupidity, sure. But don't bring violence into this.

I'll give you the fourth link. It is in bad taste, but that in no way, means he makes fun of mentally ill people. He uses it, like people uses "retard". Neither has to do with making fun of mentally ill people. The picture is about animals and raccoons. What does that have to do with mentally ill people?

Don't get me wrong, Sam Biddle is (probably) one of the reasons that GamerGate exists. And a lot of what he tweets is beyond stupid. Kicking a dog is the same as kicking a rock? That is an über stupid thing to say. However none of that makes it ok to beat him down.

Someone throwing down the glove in response to disrespect to gamers everywhere, AND promotion of bullying, is UN-civilized by your definition?

Nice logical fallacy. Your response has nothing to do with what I said.

Furthermore, if you believe in the right to free speech, you can't just support physical violence against those you don't agree with, or who says something that offends/disrespects you.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Nice logical fallacy. Your response has nothing to do with what I said.

Furthermore, if you believe in the right to free speech, you can't just support physical violence against those you don't agree with, or who says something that offends/disrespects you.

Yes it does.

It's about how your opinion is terrible.

Freedom of speech is a privilege; you don't have it when you are posting bullshit on internet.

Not to mention, there was no violation of "right" to free speech...

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Yes it does.

It's about how your opinion is terrible.

Freedom of speech is a privilege; you don't have it when you are posting bullshit on internet.

Not to mention, there was no violation of "right" to free speech...

No it does not. My comment was about boxing. You cannot use that kind of logical fallacy and keep me responsible for it. Read what I wrote one more time.

Freedom of speech is a legal right. You have whether you want it or not. It is not freedom of speech, if it can be taken from you by anyone, who disagrees with you, especially not you. That includes "bullshit on internet".

Who said anything about violation of right to free speech?

No it does not. My comment was about boxing. You cannot use that kind of logical fallacy and keep me responsible for it. Read what I wrote one more time.

Freedom of speech is a legal right. You have whether you want it or not. It is not freedom of speech, if it can be taken from you by anyone, who disagrees with you, especially not you. That includes "bullshit on internet".

Who said anything about violation of right to free speech?

Your opinion was that boxing was uncivilized.

What does that makes someone who challenges someone to boxing?

Constitution: open to interpretation.

I deal with sheeples in America every day.

You are nothing special.

Your opinion was that boxing was uncivilized.

What does that makes someone who challenges someone to boxing?

Constitution: open to interpretation.

I deal with sheeples in America every day.

You are nothing special.

Yes that was my opinion about boxing. That does not by proxy mean that I think he as a person is uncivilized. I think he is a dumbass for focusing on physical violence, but that is it. 

Good thing I'm neither a sheeple, nor an American, but interesting to see you pathetically resort to namecalling and ad hominem. You don't lose your right to freedom of speech because other people disagrees with you on the internet, like you said. Privilege is not a legal term afaik. Right is.

Good for him, he should donate if he feels like it. But trying to mobb and peerpreasure someone into accepting a legal beating, is hardly having a morale high ground. Anyone who thinks, beating this guy is a good thing, is very much a dumbass. Especially when you are a strong body builder and your victim is not. Because that is excactly what is going to happen. Sam Biddle will become a victim, and even gain semi martur status. If Mike can only solve his issues, by punching someone, then he is indeed a dumbass.

All of this is ad hominem, all the way to physical attacks. Legally it is different from threatening with violence. You can see Mike's legal understanding here. But the result is the same: He wants to beat the shit out of this guy.

Expose Sam's stupidity, sure. But don't bring violence into this.

I'll give you the fourth link. It is in bad taste, but that in no way, means he makes fun of mentally ill people. He uses it, like people uses "retard". Neither has to do with making fun of mentally ill people. The picture is about animals and raccoons. What does that have to do with mentally ill people?

Don't get me wrong, Sam Biddle is (probably) one of the reasons that GamerGate exists. And a lot of what he tweets is beyond stupid. Kicking a dog is the same as kicking a rock? That is an über stupid thing to say. However none of that makes it ok to beat him down.

Well what can I say, karma is a bitch. He suggested that it should be a national holiday to beat and bully "nerds" into submission. Now someone is saying that he is willing to donate money to charity if Sam agrees. Again, Sam is not forced to do anything. He can accept and he can step away (unlike the nerds would be if we had a national holiday where they got beat up). This is hardly some brutal beating either. It's boxing with amateur rules and very very thick gloves. Calling Sam a victim is not justified. This is exactly what he wanted, except a less brutal version and money is going to go to charity. You don't call a bully a victim if the bullied person decides to hit back once.

The only think Sam is a victim of is his own stupidity and lack of moral. I think what Mike is doing will solve things. 1) It shows that not everyone in #gamergate is a lonely, fat loser. 2) Money will go to charity. 3) Sam, the bully, will hopefully shut up after this. 4) No matter what Sam does, the public will see him for the scum that he is.

I would say those are 4 big and good things that will come out of this. On top of that, it will be entertaining to see Sam get a beating.

This is not ad hominem by the way. Ad hominem is to point out a personal flaw in order to distract from a real argument. For example "I think poor people should pay less tax than rich people. The reason for this is because it would help poor people get a better quality of living, and the rich people might barely notice a chance". An ad hominem to that would be "of course you're saying that, you're poor!". It doesn't address the main argument.

This is not ad hominem because Sam is not even making an argument. He is just saying "nerds should be beat into submission" and Mike is saying "do you agree to boxing against me for charity?"

I haven't checked every single Sam Biddle tweet but judging by the amount of times he attacks people, and the number of times he calls things mentally ill I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up attacking a mentally ill person at least once.

Original Comment:

So because someone says some dumb things

some dumb things? your opinion. what you think "dumb" can hurt someone else deeply. False?

That is retarded as hell.

there goes that opinion again.

Boxing is not civilized, can hardly be catagorized as a sport, and is only an excuse for this moron, to beat up someone, he doesn't like.

again, opinion. Boxing is currently defined as a "sport" whether you like it or not. it is. deal with it.

"challenging" him to a boxing match, is just an excuse to attack and beat Sam up legally.

Yes. Yes it is. think about this: Would Sam say such things to someone on the street? if the answer is no, then why do it online?

If this bodybuilder Mike, really cares so much about cyberbullying, he would give that 10k$ for charity regardless of a fight.

How much has he donated to charity in the past?

(I have donated $150. it isn't much, but it helps)

That probably won't happen, so it becomes a kind of extortion: If Sam does not agree to getting beat up by a dumbass bodybuilder, he's not just a "chicken", but also repsonsible for charity not getting 10k$ right? What dirty tactics.

There goes that opinion again. now with some speculation, just for fun?  :rolleyes:

People going crazy about free snowglobes at JC pennys is quite "mentally ill" in my mind in my opinion.

and again  :rolleyes:

+FTFY

The internet seriously needs to get better at dealing with facts, instead of spreading brainfarts like an STD in a whorehouse.

Like you?  :lol:

4Abo5LV.jpg

SPAAAAAACE!!!

I'm not buying that for a second. "It was meant to be funny"!? So just throwing about insults is good humour these days?

I'm sorry but isn't that what people claim the whole "console peasant" thing is about? Yeah it's all good and fun until you're the victim isn't it...

Well what can I say, karma is a bitch. He suggested that it should be a national holiday to beat and bully "nerds" into submission. Now someone is saying that he is willing to donate money to charity if Sam agrees. Again, Sam is not forced to do anything. He can accept and he can step away (unlike the nerds would be if we had a national holiday where they got beat up). This is hardly some brutal beating either. It's boxing with amateur rules and very very thick gloves. Calling Sam a victim is not justified. This is exactly what he wanted, except a less brutal version and money is going to go to charity. You don't call a bully a victim if the bullied person decides to hit back once.

The only think Sam is a victim of is his own stupidity and lack of moral. I think what Mike is doing will solve things. 1) It shows that not everyone in #gamergate is a lonely, fat loser. 2) Money will go to charity. 3) Sam, the bully, will hopefully shut up after this. 4) No matter what Sam does, the public will see him for the scum that he is.

I would say those are 4 big and good things that will come out of this. On top of that, it will be entertaining to see Sam get a beating.

This is not ad hominem by the way. Ad hominem is to point out a personal flaw in order to distract from a real argument. For example "I think poor people should pay less tax than rich people. The reason for this is because it would help poor people get a better quality of living, and the rich people might barely notice a chance". An ad hominem to that would be "of course you're saying that, you're poor!". It doesn't address the main argument.

This is not ad hominem because Sam is not even making an argument. He is just saying "nerds should be beat into submission" and Mike is saying "do you agree to boxing against me for charity?"

I haven't checked every single Sam Biddle tweet but judging by the amount of times he attacks people, and the number of times he calls things mentally ill I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up attacking a mentally ill person at least once.

Indeed it is. I don't really care about this Biddle person. He honestly seems like a major donkeyhole. But wanting to beat him up, and try and peer preassure him into getting a massive beating, legally, is hardly any better. That is my point. I don't think any better of Mike, than I do Biddle. Mike obviously believes his strength has any relevance in any of this. It is not useful what so ever.

Fair enough, it might not be proper ad homimen, but they point is, that Mike goes after the guy himself, not what he says (In danish we say going after the man, instead of the ball, referring to a foul tackle in football. I guess that is lost in translation). This is quite literally going after the man, with the intent of applying violence on him. In doing so, Sam becomes a victim. It does not matter what stupid things he say, they are "just" words. Physical violence is ALWAYS more serious than words, even if it is racism, slander, etc.

"No matter what Sam does, the public will see him for the scum that he is." Exactly, and that is what people should do: Expose his scumminess. That is not the same as wanting to physically beat him. I doubt anyone in here would stand a chance against Mike, so would any of you accept the "challenge" if he was mad at you for saying something he does not approve of?

Even with helmet and thick gloves, you do a lot of damage. You can get concussions even though you wear a helmet.

No it doesn't.

No it isn't.

Yes you do.

Yes it does.

You just don't know the difference. 

No you don't.  Moderators have full rights to delete whatever bullshit you(and especially you) post; you signed the user agreement.

some dumb things? your opinion. what you think "dumb" can hurt someone else deeply. False?

Yes, that post was my opinion. Is that difficult to understand, that someone writes their opinion in threads?

There is hardly anything you can say, that won't offend/hurt someone in the world. What is your point?

there goes that opinion again.

Yes it's an opinion. Glad you read what I write :)

again, opinion. Boxing is currently defined as a "sport" whether you like it or not. it is. deal with it.

Yes, my opinion. That is why I write it, instead of quoting people.

It is, but boxing, like martial arts, are the only types of "sport", where the goal is to damage and harm your opponent. On ALL other sports, you get penalized or outright disqualified for doing the same. Beating the shit out of each other to prove a point, is stil uncivilized.. in my opinion (if you are unsure)

Yes. Yes it is. think about this: Would Sam say such things to someone on the street? if the answer is no, then why do it online?

He utilizes his freedom of speech. If someone beat him down in the streets for that, then not only would be legally be a victim, he could also sue. That and the violent guy would serve jail time for his crime. Beating (litterally or figurerally) someone into submission, will not change that persons views. It certainly won't help the matter. Two wrongs don't make a right.

How much has he donated to charity in the past?

(I have donated $150. it isn't much, but it helps)

Don't know, don't care. Mike uses the charity as baiting. Why else mention it? He could just give the money to charity right now, without involving Sam. He did not.

There goes that opinion again. now with some speculation, just for fun?  :rolleyes:

Of course it is speculation. Idk what Mike will do. My point still stands though (like i mentionen just above^)

and again  :rolleyes:

+FTFY

Yes it's my opinion. In my mind, means in my opinion. What is do difficult to understand?

Like you?  :lol:

I don't claim he makes fun of mentally ill people. That is a claim that is still unfounded. IN MY OPINION!

4Abo5LV.jpg

Tell you what. Let's meet up. I'll call you mentally ill, and you punch me in the face. Then we go to the police station and report each other. Let's see who will get the worst punishment in court. Deal?