ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Thanks ZOTAC for this giveaway! That card is gorgeous.

I'm looking at buying a gtx 970 right now and this would be an excellent choice. It would only be made better if i got one for free!

damn that zotac amp extreme looks so good .. nice zotac (h5)

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

The AMP is awesome but not sure if I prefer the LED version. Don't really look inside of my case much.

I really like those beefy heatsinks.

I'm still rocking a GTX 560 ti so this would be a huge upgrade haha

im in high school and can't get a job due to no transportation so it would probably be alot easier to get my parents to shell out some cash for a new computer over christmas if all i had to do was get a new cpu mobo and PSU i honestly need it badly as i have a dual core pentium that is bottlenecking an entry level AMD 6670 so im stuck to games that aren't graphically intensive 

also the zotac omega (the tripple fan one right?) looks alot better IMHO because if you have someone come over to your house unless they are the biggest computer snob in the world they are not going to be disappointed in a tripple slot GPU that is about a foot long and has intimidating LED's 

looks great carbon look light effect with fans that gonna keep the gpu cool

gonna look good in my pc ;)

I love the AMP series because I have used Zotac cards in the past and they served me well!

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I really like the performance that the GTX 900 series offers over the 700 series. The 970 offering comparable or better performance than a 780 is crazy in my mind. Thanks and good luck to everyone else on the drawing!

This card looks BA!!  Thanks for giving us all a shot at this Linus and ZOTAC!!

System 1:  AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI X570 MEG UNIFY | 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 | Nvidia RTX 3090 FE | custom loop (3x 360mm rads, Optimus Foundation AMD CPU Block, Bitspower BP-VG3090FE, Aquacompter D5 NEXT, Radikult O11D-XL UNO) | Seasonic GX-1000 | Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic XL (black & silver) | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 512GB Toshiba RD400 NVMe (OS) | 2x 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe in RAID 0 | 6.4TB ioMemory PCI-E storage | 55" LG C9 OLED

System 2:  AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920X | MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC | 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4-3000 | AMD 5700 (flashed with 5700XT bios) | custom loop (1x 280mm rad, 1 x 120mm rad, Optimus Absolute Threadripper 3+, Heatkiller IV for reference 5700, Aquacompter D5 NEXT, Alphacool dual-bay res w/ D5 mount) | Seasonic GX-850 | Silverstone FT-02 (red/black) | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 512GB Toshiba RD400 NVMe (OS) | 2x Seagate 4TB SSHD in RAID 1 via LSI 9265-8i | 55" LG C9 OLED

Laptop:  Dell XPS 2-in-1 | 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen | Intel Core i7-8705G | 16GB Memory | AMD Radeon RX Vega M | 256GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro x64

I like the AMP! Omega over the Extreme. It's much more understated but still very solid looking.

While there isn't anything revolutionary with the latest 900 series(regarding performance), I'm quite impressed with the Maxwell architecture and it's ability to be more power-efficient... even when not in idle.

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

Thanks for the opportunity Zotac and great job on the triple fan IceStorm enhanced cooling system.

Very glad to see new GTX 970 and 980 - I've been looking for something to replace my 670.

Thanks for the video Linus - great work, as always!