ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Very glad to see new GTX 970 and 980 - I've been looking for something to replace my 670.

Thanks for the video Linus - great work, as always!

I love the metal shroud with orange accents on the Omega card. I'm loving the new 9XX cards because of the low power consumption, which equals to less heat in the summer and quietness during the night when my parents are sleeping.

Hope to win :)

Well, I liked the look of their previous generation cards, better but they are not that bad. 

I'd have to choose the Extreme due to my obsession with CF (even though it is fake). May be a tough fit into my case given the triple cooling solution though. Thanks Zotac for the giveaway!

I like the 900 series for the performance to watt ratio and the 970 being more affordable than the last generation! In it to win the 980 giveaway!

Currently rocking a r9 280x that I got for $180 US on Ebay. Plays all the games that I currently have all at max settings to my liking, but the 900 series is very tempting, especially the price to performance of the 970. I don't think I would upgrade at this point unless I upgrade my monitor setup though.

First! Triple slot cooler goodness.

I bet 1 post members are still gonna win this time. It happens to most giveaways so I'm not hoping for much

Yeeeeeeeeep.... As soon as the video was made available my notification tab exploded. Congrats to the random guy with 1 post who will be winning the card.

hahah, I wish.

Being completely honest though, its not a forum reward. 

I personally follow Linus ever since he was on NCIX.

The reason I don't play around the forum is I don't have the  time.

Not everyone has time to contribute to a forum with valuable enough posts, and not everyone  likes to just be a reader or a spammer, so I just watch them videos or streams.

All due respect, Linus Tech is not just the forums.

In any case, I don't think Ill win anything, but one might aswell try, right?

Can I has the pretty graphic card?

ps. Luke, you're so hot

:rolleyes:

The shroud of the extreme version looks sweeeeet! But whichever performs better is my likely choice :P

I like it because I'm poor and have low standards. Also, it looks pretty.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Very nice, as usual. That Amp! Extreme looks like such a beast. And I'm with you, it's a bit on-edge, but I really like the faux-carbon fiber look.

I wonder how big of a case would i need to fit one of those...

It looks sooo amazing, and what a performer!

Dang it would be soo cool if i could win, ive been trying to save up for a very long time, but being a student and all just finishing school, would help me so much with my build a bunch. Fingers crossed!

I'm still blown away by the 970... What would I do without out companies like GGG Nvidia making my games better for lower prices?

OMG, Zorac such an awesome company for giving away one of their gpus, the amp extreme looks BAD ASS.