ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really like the fact that the VRM is overbuilt, which will make for some serious overclocking potential. Also the cooler looks damn smexy and dat 980 performance.

WOW RED LEDS FINALLY on a side note the cooler actually looks pretty nice, how are the temperatures?

I have a love-hate relationship with giveaways. I have never won one but damn it would make more than just my day if I won one. Especially this one as my current gpu will be turning 8 years old this Christmas.

The Zotac Extreme is friggin' awesome looking.

I'd love a chance to experience what team-green has to offer these days.  My last NV card was a GTX275, been on team-red ever since.

/crosses fingers

I dunno, I like the extreme look, but tbh I think the omega is ugly. Oh well, personal preference. Still awesome cards no matter how they look. 

Simply one of the best cards I've seen since the last few great offerings. The looks are the real deal maker though. 

Linus is right about this cards availability, it´s impossible to buy one. I tried to order one from Amazon but all options are out of stock! Im going crazy! I´ve been a console gamer for as long as I can remember, but since "next-gen" consoles can barely hit 30 FPS & 1080p, I have decided to get a Gaming PC. I was blown away by this card´s performance, I can´t believe that you can get up to 30% better performance than the  780ti in some games, for half the price! I´d love to win Zotac 980, I can´t believe you get 100+ FPS in BF4 when you OC it. 

I just want a 900 series card, but the carbon fibre look is just perfect, i think it makes anyone understand that is like a sportscar for your PC to ride on!!!!! HELL YEAH! and my PC would ride along pretty well!

it'll make a great improvement to my current gaming rig and if it's as quiet as you say it is, it'll definitely be a plus! also with the extra power delivery system and amazing cooler, i could potentially do some amazing overclocks with it :D

i dont mind the faux carbon fiber on the extreme, i think it looks great!
but id probably leave the LED lights off . hehe

thanks LTT and ZOtac for the awesome giveaway!

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

My GTX 660 could use an upgrade if I want to move past my 1600*900 screens... Can I do triple 4K @ 60Hz with the 980?

Desktop: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1070 EVGA FTW | 256GB NVMe + 1TB SSD

Primary Server: i9-9900K @ 5GHz | 128GB DDR4 2666MHz | GT 750 Ti | 1TB NVMe + 80TB HDD

Secondary Server: Xeon X5675 @ 3.1GHz | 96GB DDR3 1366MHz ECC | Quadro 2000 | 1TB SSD + 16TB HDD

Backup server (old desktop): i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz | GTX 660 MSI TF2 | 2TB SSD

I wonder what's up with that 3 slot design :P

Plus, giveaway!

This is an awesome graphics card for the price but it is a bit big.

Just a Computer Junkie.

Really considering getting a Zotac for my new rig now!

I really like the GTX 970 because of its price to perfomance ratio. It beats some cards at a higher price point. That cooler tho.

Zotac Rocks  

All my 4 Cards have been zotac cause they provide proper awesome cooling for HOT indian conditions

With Extended Warrenty support

Why is Zotac the only AWESOME GPU Manufacturing Cpmpany In INDIA

I Heard all Mac pro [the dustbin model]  sold in india are already burnt cause of poor cooling even after being in a ac room with a extra fan  Poor Apple