ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Both cards look great but I prefer the Extreme. It looks better in my opinion and the LEDs are a nice touch! 

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

I don't really like the cooler design on either Zotac models, but I'd be glad to take it off your hands!

I'm not a huge fan of the design, but it's really hard to deny the horsepower behind the card.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Really like the Extreme edition. Nice lighting effects!!! It is a little big though. I would love to win that juicy 980!!! 

I like these new Zotac cards they have a much more unique feel compared with their competitors.  I'd probably pick the Omega, but both look great

I would really love to have this, my previous card just died :\

Heard only amazing things about 980 I'm 13 and poor so I want this to go in my pc build that has no GPU yet

I personally like the look of the omega.  Very nice cards.

I like the three fan cooler design and being able to overclock it and still run at low card temps and quietly would be awesome, especially since I would be running a three screen surround/eyefinity setup off of it and my current system heats up like crazy when running any demanding games. 

I like the metal construction, but that triple fan heat sink looks just badass

These are awesome cards you should do a review/ how to on the firestorm software thanks for the review

I really wanna build my next computer with a 900 series card. They seem like the dominating choice for price/power/performance. Plus these AMP! cards look so awesome.

It will be very interesting to see what AMD Has up their sleeve to respond to the 900 series.

AMD FX 8350, XFX Radeon 7950, 12GB Crucial 1600 ram, Corsair H60 cooler, CX600 psu, 60GB Vertex3 ssd, Seagate 2TB hdd, Zalman Z11 Plus case

Time for an upgrade. This is an addiction i think. I want one. 

I don't need a Zotac 980. My 780ti SLI is fine.. but they look cool, so I want one. 

That carbon fiber and colored LEDs add 500mHz each

Give one to me. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Honestly, I love those stripes on the ZOTAC AMP! Omega cooler. Just like racing stripes on cars, I'm sure that they make it go faster.

The the carbon fiber look on the extreme looks really cool. I usually prefer a really simplistic design, but this is nice.